Love ~ 19 ~

I Love You ( HIATUS )

Baekhyun.

Today will be our last day here, yet we haven't did anything fun. I took a glance at the clock, 2.20 p.m. She is in the room, taking a nap. I am watching a horror movie. But I have a concern now. An actor who acts in this drama appeared to be like Kyungsoo hyung, my tutor.

The actor's name is Kyungsoo too, and their face, just the same. Just then, the actor walks along a hallway, with the creepy background music. It really sends thrill to my spine. Then, I had a goosebumps when I suddenly felt a presence beside me.

I slowly, ever so slowly turn. "Boo." " Arrrrghhhhhhhh !!!! Ommaa !!! Help meeeeeee !!! "

Rachelle.

I am rolling on my back, laughing hard. He slowly climbs up the couch, well, since he fell down the couch earlier. "Yah, do you think this is funny ?!" He yelled. I just can't stop laughing. "You...You" I said. "Youlookhilarious !" And I laugh again.

Baekhyun.

"Yah, stop laughing." I whined and stand before her. I tried to tickle her. But then, I flew away. "Ouch." I winced. "That's why you shouldn't tickle Rachelle Kim, you know ?" She said. "Taewondo, black belt." She smirked. "Aishh..." I whined.

"Yah, let's go to the beach." She said. "Now ?" I asked. "Yup. Let's go."

Rachelle.

I wear my oversized shirt and shorts. When he get out, he's wearing a blue long-sleeved shirt and a shorts. We walk towards the beach. They weren't so many people here. I sit on the sand. "What is surfing ?" He asked. I look around and point to some surfers on the sea. "Is it dangerous ?" He asked. "Nope. Kai loves to surf. You wanna try ?" I asked him and he nods. "Come."

I lead him to a hut by the beach. "Welcome." The person inside it greet us. "Hello. Where can we register for the surfing class ?" I asked. "Here." The person said and hand us a registration paper. I take a sit on the chair.

Baekhyun.

She fills it up for me. But then, something's bothering me. The man in charge of the registration is always looking at her. I somewhat doesn't fell so comfortable with him. Then, I snapped when I heard her calling me. "Baekhyun ? Hyun-ah ? Hey, are you there ?" She said while waving in front of my face.

"What is it ?" I asked. "What's your height and weight ?" She asked.

Rachelle.

After that, we get out of the hut. Baekhyun is talking to the instructor. "Why don't you try it, pretty ?" The man from the registration stands beside me. I kept silent. "Jagiya !" I look at Baekhyun, he's waving me to go to him. I walk towards him. "What ?" I asked but gasp when he suddenly take me closer by my waist.

I look at him and he smiles. "What are you doing there alone ? You should see your husband surf." He said. "What are you doing ?" I mouthed but he winked. "Let's go !" He run towards the sea, leaving me behind. "Aigoo, is he 22 or 12 ?" I muttered as I walk toward the sea.

Baekhyun.

After about 1 hour, we decided to take a rest. I look for Rachelle and walk towards her. "Hey, wanna go swimming ?" I asked. "Nope, thanks." She said while playing with the sand. "Me ? Swim ? I can't even go near the sea." She said.

"Why ?" I asked. "When I was little, I nearly drowned." She said. "So, I'm a bit, well, traumatised." She continue. "Let me teach you." I said. "Ahaha, no thanks." She said. "Come." I said, holding my hand out to offer to her. "Nope." She ignored my hand. I frowned. "Maybe next time ?" I said. "Yeah." She said. "Mr. Byun !" The instructor called me. "I'll get going." I said.

Rachelle.

After his training, we walk along the sea. "Look at that." I look up, seeing the view of the sunset. "Wahh." "Let's sit here." He said. We sit on the sand.

Baekhyun.

"Is this your first time seeing a sunset ?" I asked and she nodded. "I really hope that I can always come here." She said. "Let's come here again next time." I said. "Jinjja ?" She asked and I nod. She turn to look at the view again but I stare at her face.

How her face shines, her nicely positioned eyes, nose and her small lips. I don't know if this is a true feelings or just a crush, but I think, I have fallen for her.