Love ~ 3 ~

I Love You ( HIATUS )

Rachelle's P.O.V

I woke up due to  the sun ray that was peeking through the curtains. I squirmed my eyes and roll to the side of my bed to take my phone. It stated 8.00 a.m. I still have a lot of time before my appoinment at the La' Challette Boutique, since I'm free today, to pick out my dress, shoes and accessories for tonight's occassion. Also, I have to pick out a dress and two pair of suits for him and his father. I get up from my bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Then, I make to the kitchen to make myself a serving of breakfast. I have to do it all since my maid was on hiatus because she just gave birth to her 7th child. Amazing, right ? As I pour myself orange juice, the bell rings. At first, I thought it was Jo-Soo oppa, but when I open the door, I'm stuck in a hug. "Rachelle!" He said loudly. "Kai!" I return his hug. I let him in and he follows me to the kitchen. "Mmm.. I smell breakfast." He said while grinning. "Of course it's breakfast. Wouldn't it be impossible to have lunch at this time?" I said. He laughed and took a seat oppposite me. I made him breakfast and he looked like a child who had never eat for 5 days. As we eat, he eats really loud since I can hear him munching. "How are you, Princess?" He asked. My nose cringed. "Eww, Mister. Finish your food before talking. It's gross." I said, looking away from him. He swallows his food and asks again. "How are you, Princess?" "I'm big enough. Stop calling that, please." I said. " He chuckled. "Well, you're my princess after all. Remember, only I can call you that. Back to my question, Princess." I pout. "What do you expect? Nothing changed, oppa. Added with this marriage." I look at him with sad eyes. Tears began to breamed. "I thought my life is the worst when mom left us, but this turned out to be the worst. It's obvious that dad wouldn't let me do what I want. He forbided me from finding mom, so I didn't. He said to keep all our memories with mom in the storage, I did it. What he ever did were just forbiding me and I always end up obeying him." I said as tears dropped one by one. Kai get up from his chair and walk beside me. He takes me into his embrace and I started to sob quietly. "Now I know what you felt when he told you to stop doing music and follow him instead. Don't you ever leave me. Like mom did." I said again. "It's okay. Just cry. I won't leave you. Like mom did." He said. Then, I felt wet on my shoulder. I look up and saw him crying too. I started to sob loudly and he takes me into his embrace again. We stayed like that for a few moments. Then, I wipe his teears and he did it to me, too. "Don't cry. You're ugly when you cried." I said, giving him a small smile. "You too." He said. We chuckled together. "Finish your breakfast. We're going somewhere." He said. After eating my breakfast, I took a bath and change my clothes. Then, we he drove to somewhere and I exactly know where we're going. The mall. As he knows, I love shopping ! 

          After spending about 2 hours there, Kai drives me to the boutique which I have my appoinment. After choosing my dress, I started to choose the clothes for my in-laws and him. After that, I saw Kai had problems to choose his suit. After helping him, we went to the counter to pay the items and walk out of the boutique. I called for my bodyguards to have them send these items to them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

P.S I'm soooooo sorry for the very, very late update. Mianhaeyo. I've been busy with my piano exam, school and have many things to be done. A very big THANK YOU from me for all of you for patiently waiting for this very short update. Mianhae, Saranghae, Yongseohae.. *I Need You* xD. I'll update in the free time of mine as quickly as possible. Bye *^_^*