Love ~ 27 ~

I Love You ( HIATUS )

Rachelle.

I wake up in the morning. Of course in the morning, why would I wake up in the evening ? I look at my phone. My eyes widened when I look at the missed calls. 16 missed calls ? Is that even possible ? After checking through it, it was mostly from Baekhyun, Kai and Fany unnie. How could I not hear my phone ringing when it was in the sound mode ?

And my phone rings. "Yeoboseyo ?" I said while yawning. "Yah sleepyhead ! Wake up already !" Oh gad. "I'm awake already, oldie." I said. Just hearing his voice makes my eyes wide like a saucer, if possible. "Don't you have any plans today ?" He asked. "I do, Kai." I said.

"What is it ?" He asked, being a busybody he is. "I'm going to wash my face and then have my breakfast. Then, watch the tv and bathe at 2 in the evening ( Like me, on holidays, I always bathe in the evening. Kekeke ). Take a nap or maybe play the piano or whatever. Have lunch. Eat. Eat. Eat. Dinner. Eat. Watch tv, eat, eat and sleep." I explained. "You're wasting my time, kid." He complained. "You ask for it." I said.

"You know ? I think you should stop thinking about the reporters. You'll just get yourself  acnes." He said. "I'm not even thinking about them, please. I'd rather think about something else." "Baekhyun ?" He asked, teasing. "Food. My stomach's growling ever since I heard you voice this morning, Kai. So, it means that I have to eat my breakfast. So long, grandpa. Adios !" Without hearing his whines, I end the call.

I get out of the bed and walk lazily to the bathroom. After that, I eat my breakfast. I cook such simple things as I don't really like to cook.

2 hours later  ...

I am sitting in front of my mirror. I just ate  5 pieces of pancakes, 4 breads, 2 apples and 3 cups of strawberry juice. Why did Yen have to go now ? I look at my reflection. Sudddenly, I remember what the oldie said.

"I think you should stop thinking about the reporters. You'll just get yourself acnes." I start to think about it. I bit my lip and take my phone. "Unnie !" I chirped as the other line picks up the call. "Yes, maknae ?" Fany unnie said.

"Are there still reporters outside the dorm ?" I asked. "Nope. The CEO had vanished them all. Muahahahahaha ! Serves them right !" She said. I smiled. "Then, I'm going there." I heard she gasped. "WHAT ? WHEN ? WHY ? HOW ? WHERE ? I mean, REALLY ?!" She bombarded me with WH questions. I feels like listening to the English listening exam. "Yes, I'm goi-" "GUYS ! Rachelle's going to come here !" I heard she yells. "WHAT ? REALLY ? OMG ! Ppalliwa !" I smiled.

I am walking happily towards my car while swinging my car keys on my finger. Luckily, it didn't fly away. I press the button on my keys. "Hy darling ! Miss me ?" I said to my car. "Let's go to the dorm, okay ?" I get in and start the engine. I drive carefully. I blasted the song in my car until I arrive at the dorm. I wear my spectacles, scarf, and snapback. I look to my right, left, right, left. When I'm sure the coast is clear, I run like a ninja towards the elavator. Then, I arrive in front of the dorm. I press the bell and wait for their respond.

"Who is it ?" They asked. "Me." I said. When they opened the door, they blink like lost child. "Who are you ?" I open my scarf and instantly, I'm inside. "Maknae ahh !" In the blink of an eye, I was engulfed by a crowd of girls. "Unnies. Oxygen.~" I said and they let me free.

I am now having watermelon. "Where's your husband ?" "Bussiness trip." "Oh ~" They ooed together. DING DONG. "I'll get it." I said and walk towards the door, thinking that it was the delivery. When I open the door, nobody was there, only a plastic was left. I take the plastic and open it. It was such a beautiful box in it. 'For our lovely Rachelle. Stay strong.' It says. I smiled. I slowly open it but, "Aaargh !"

Sooyoung.

We are arguing whether to watch horror or comedy movies until we heard a loud scream. We run towards the door and saw Rachelle on the doorframe. "Rachelle ! What happen ?" She was trembling while looking at a distance. We followed her gaze and gasped, some even scream. There was a picture of hers, with blood. And some dead mice and cockroaches. I hide her face from the box and feel that she's no longer trembling. I look at her and shocked that she fainted. Luckily, our manager arrive in time. He take her in and put her on her former bed.

Baekhyun.

Here I am, sitting beside her bed here in their dorm, waiting for her to gain her conciousness. I just arrived at the Korea Airport when I got a call saying that Rachelle fainted. The other members were on the living room, they said that they don't want to disturb us.

"Baekhyun." I turn to face her. Her eyes were fluttering to open. "Yah, are you okay ?" I asked. She nodded. Then, a knock landed on the door. "Omg, guys ! Come here. Our baby's awake." Sooyoung said as she came into the room. In a split second, 9 girls were already in the room, asking Rahui a lot of questions.

"How are you feeling ?" "Baby, look at unnie. How many fingers I'm showing you ?" "Ouch !" Taeyeon winced when Jessica slapped her head. "She fainted, not amnesia, Taeng." Taeyeon rolled her eyes at Jessica and continue to caress Rahui's hair. "Are you okay, baby ?" She asked. 'Baby ?' I thought. "Unnies, I'm okay. *cough* Stop worrying about me." She said as she tried to sit up. Hyoyeon walk towards her while handing her a glass of water.

"Girls, even if you wanted to ask her so much, let her drink first." I look at Rahui, who is gulping down the water. "Glad you were alright. I'm going to kill that crazy person who made my sister fainted." Seohyun said. Then, my phone rang. "Excuse me." I said and walked out to answer the call from Kai hyung.

Rachelle.

I am happily chatting with the girls. Being here brings me a lot of memories from the past. "Maknae, I'm so worried about you." Sunny unnie said while pouting. "Stop pouting unnie. You look like a chimpanzee." I said and they all bursted laughing except for Sunny unnie. "You're really okay now since you dissed me." Sunny unnie pretend to be mad.

I smile and hug her. "Aniya. I just miss you guys. I miss the times that we used to spend together in the past." I said. "Awww ! Maknae, our baby." They all hug me.

Baekhyun.

As I finished the call, to be exact, the nagging from Kai hyung, I walk towards the room but stopped at the door frame. My heart was touched when I saw they all hugging her like there was no tomorrow. "Yah ! I can't breathe." I can hear Taeyeon's voice. "Me too." "Me too !" "Yah ! Who's hugging so tight ?!" "Yoonyul !" They all yelled at the same time. "We just missed you guys so much !" The two said. "But, we didn't !" And they all laughed. I smiled. If only Rahui wanted me to hug her like that, I'll be glad everytime.

Rachelle.

Finally, it's time to go where I'm suppossed to be. I look at the unnies as they showed me sad faces. "Baby ~" "Maknae yah ~" "Can't you stay here for one night ?" Taeyeon asked me while holding my right hand. "She's got her own life, Taeng. Even I hope that she can live here again." Tiffany said. "I really wanted to, unnie." I sighed.

"Can you come here again, baby ?" Yuri and Yoona unnie asked at the same time. "Of course ! Just come here whenever you want. It's your house too, right ? Even if we're at the Egypt, we'll come for you." Sooyoung unnie said. I laughed. "Of course. I'm the VIP, remember ?" I said. "Eiiiii ~" They whined. "Baekhyun-sshi." Taeyeon unnie called him.

"Ne ?" Baekhyun replied. "Please take care of this girl exactly the same as how we took care of her. If you ever hurt her, we'll going to find you even if you hide in a crab's hole." Taeyeon unnie said. I smiled as I saw Baekhyun flustered. "No worries, unnie. I'll beat him up the second he hurt me." I said. "That's our girl." Taeyeon unnie patted my head.

Baekhyun.

After saying our last farewell, we head home. "My car ?" She asked. "Mr. Hwang will get it later." I said. After that, silence filled up in the car until we arrived home. She went into the room as I told her to take her rest. After that, I went up into the room to find her flipping an album. As I enter, she closed it.

"To be honest, I want to live with the unnies again." She speaks up. "The unnies were practically my family," She said. "I got into the group when I was 10. At first I thought they will treat me differently as I'm a foreigner and half Korean. But my expectation was completely wrong. They treated so well to make me blend in well with the unfamiliar culture." She looked out of the window.

"Whenever I had my darkest times, they will be there for me. Before I met them, I don't believe that friendship were precious. But now, I appreciate every moments I had with them. Whether in bad times, or in good times. The unnies were like my mothers and sisters." She said. "You knew that I grew up without a mom, right ?" She aske as she look at me. I nod. "They're the ones who teach me how to speak Korean clearly. They taught me how to use chopsticks. They taught how to eat Korean foods. And they also taught me about life." She said.

Then, she sniffed and wipe her tears that were threatening to fall. "I'm tearing up whenever I talk about them. This should be for the tv not you." She said and I smiled. "Now that I'm apart from them, I always feel lonely." She said. "The dorm is like heaven to me. You know, as I am a heiress, I'm not alowed to go places such as playground and others. But the dorm gave me a peace and joy the same as going to theme parks." She said.

I smiled at her words. "So what's with the 'baby' ?" I asked and she look at me. "Stop saying that." She said. "Baby ~" I cooed. "Ya ! Stop !" She said. "Why ? Am I not allowed to call you baby ? I'm your husband though." I said. "No, you can't. You're forbidden from calling me with that name." She said. I giggled. "I want to go to a vacation." She muttered.

Then, I got an idea. "Do you want to go to a vacation ?" I raised my right brow at her. She sit up straight, eyes shining like a diamond. "Can we ?" She asked, her tone of speaking were raised into higher pitch. I nodded. "Where should we go ?" She asked. "My hometown."