Love ~ 7 ~

I Love You ( HIATUS )

Rachelle.

As I walk into my house, I heard some noise before realizing that it was my piano sound. I walk towards my room. I turn the knob slowly, to make sure that whoever in it won't know that I'm here. I saw a figure who's back is facing me, pressing the piano keys one by one.

 When he turn back, his eyes widened when he saw me, standing right beside the door frame.

Baekhyun.

I am so shocked to see her standing there. "S..sorry, I..I don't mean to disturb your things, Miss." I said, stuttering a little. She puts her bag on the study table and sit on the chair. "Just call me Rachelle, drop that formalities." She said. I just keep on looking on the floor. "Don't look at the floor, my face is prettier than the floor. Sit." She said. I obey and sit on the edge of the bed. "Why are you apologizing when you've done nothing wrong ?" She asked.

I just keep silent. "Do you come empty-handed ?" She asked. I look up. "No, I have my bags with me." I said. "Come." She said as she walks ahead of me. I follow suit and enter the room next to her room, where the maids asked me to drop my bags there. "From now on, this is your room. I'm not comfortable enough to have somebody to sleep with in the same room. Is it okay ?" She said, a little arrogantly. "I'm okay with it." "Are you hungry ?" She asked me. I nod. "Yen !" She yelled.

I'm a little startled. Then come the maid. She looks older than her, yet she yelled at the lady ? "Have you done lunch ?" She asked. "Yes, I already served it downstairs, Miss." She said. "Come, let's eat." She said.

Baekhyun.

After eating, she went to wash up, so I walk to my room. I lay on the fluffy bed and sighed. I remembered something that Mr. Kim said.

       Flashback ...

"You know what, Baekhyun. I have another purpose to why I agree to get you marry my daughter." Mr. Kim said. "What is it, abeonim ?" I asked. "When I look at you, I know that you can change Rachelle." He said. "What do you mean ?" I asked. "Rachelle grew up apart from her mom. I don't know if that's the reason, but she's not like what you think. She's a bit cold, arrogant and rude. I want you to try and make her change. I don't want people said that she becomes that way because she's apart from her mother." He explained. "But, why me ?" I asked. He smiled. "You're a good boy, Baekhyun. You're taking it from your grandfather."

End of flashback ...

Well, I know it's wrong to say this, but she's a bit rude. She yelled at a lady older than her. Then, some knocks landed on the door. When I open it, Yen stands at there. She bows. "Young Master, Manager Jung is waiting for you downstairs." I walk downstairs, towards the living room and see a lady sitting on the sofa. When she saw me, she quickly stands up and bow. "Annyeonghaseyo, I am Manager Jung. I had been this family's manager since  Rachelle's brother was born. Nice to meet you, Young Master." As she finish talking, the door bell rings. The maid went to open it, revealing a smart, good-looking man, with a bag. He bows at me. "Are you Mr. Baekhyun ?" He said. "Yes, I am." I said. We shake hands. "I am Miss Rachelle's tutor, Kim Namjoon imnida." After that, he went upstairs.

"For your information, you will attend an Etiquette Class." She said. "What ? What's that ?" I asked. "It's a class where you could learn about etiquettes." "Rachelle ?" I asked. "She had took it when she was little." She said. "If you have anything to ask, you can ask me, Young Master." She said. Then, she walks away.