Love ~ 18 ~

I Love You ( HIATUS )

Rachelle.

After the refreshing moments, we went back to the hotel. I am humming some songs as I changed my clothes in the bathroom.

Baekhyun

I am lying on the bed when I heard some sweet sound. I get off of the bed and tried to find out where the sound is coming from. Then, I stop in front of the bathroom. I put my left ear on the door and found out that the sweet voice was coming from the bathroom.

But then, the door opens, making me nearly fall off.  She looks at me with wide eyes. "What are you doing ?" She asked. "Nothing." I said, pretending like nothing happened. She walks pass me. "Are you the one who sings in the bathroom ?" I asked. She nods.

"Why ?" She asked. "You're really talented." I praised. She smiled. "Thank you." She said. "Why won't you sing more often ?" I asked. "I often sing, in the TV. Don't you see it ?" She explained. "I did. But, I mean, at house. I rarely hear you singing." I said. "Yeah." She said, and sit on the chair. "I really love to sing, actually it's my mom who first taught me how to sing. My mom is an expert in singing. She's my idol." She said.

"And admit it, you love my voice, right ? You're my fan, isn't it ?" She said. I scoffed. "Nope." I said. "Liar." She said. "I didn't." I said. "Just admit it." She said then sticking her tongue out. "Aishh, this kid." I complained. "Whatever Bacon !" She yelled as she flopped onto the bed, playing with her tab. I sighed. Why do I have to manage this kid ? What a life ~

Rachelle.

"Hello ?" I said as I answered my phone. "Hey, sis !" Oh my, he's calling. "What do you want ?" I said. "So cold. I want to talk to my kind brother-in-law, please, sister ~" He sang. I handed the phone to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun.

"Yeoboseyo, hyung." I greet. "Owh yeah, hy brother-in-law !" He said, with voice that makes my ear nearly burst. "Ne. Why are you calling, hyung ?" I asked. "Why ? Am I interrupting you guys ? Are you guys..." He trailed. I gulped. I can feel my face get heated.

Rachelle.

I can see that Baekhyun's face getting redder and redder. "Give me that." I said while pointing to the phone. "Hello." I said. (I'm automatically singing Hello - Adele.) "Hy sis !" He cheered, as bright as ever. "What do you want ?" I asked. "Eiii, so cold." He said. "Just want to know what you guys are doing ?" He said. "What do you think ?" I said.

"Maybe you're...." He trailed. "What ?" I asked, clueless. "Well, you know..." Again, he trailed. "I don't have any idea of what you're saying, grandpa." I said. "Oh my, grandpa ? So, what that makes you, Grandma ?!" He shouted. "Yah ! Don't you dare to call me grandma, you stingy !" I shouted. "What ?" He asked. "I'm the only who knows that you're the laziest person to take a shower, grandpa !" I said. "What ? You, you'd better come here as soon as you can." He threatened me. "I don't want ! Bye !" With that, I end the conversation.

Baekhyun.

They argued ? Oh well, excuse me. There are no siblings in this world who doesn't argue, am I right ? And, Kai hyung. He's lazy to take shower, huh ? But, he's still handsome though.