Love ~ 8 ~

I Love You ( HIATUS )

Baekhyun.

The next day ...

' Na eureureong, eureureong, eureureong dae !

Na mulleoseoji anheumyeon, dachyeodo molla !

Yeah ! Thank you so much my dear fans ! Thank you ! *Throw roses*

"Sir ?" "What ? Don't you see I'm busy with my lovely fans !" "Wake up, Sir ?" "What ?"

"Wake up, Sir !" A man in suit growled and suddenly turn into a wolf. "Awooooooo ~" I run helplessly. "Heeeeelpppp !" I shouted when I fell into a deep, black hole.

"Aaaaaaarghhhhhh !" I shouted. I open my eyes and realized that I'm not on my bed but on the floor. I sit up and saw a man in a suit looking at me. Beside him, stood Rachelle. She is laughing her heart out. "What ?" I asked. "Eureureong, eureureong dae. Thank you my fans ! Heeeeelppp ! What's all of that ?" She asked while laughing, hard. 

I sighed and get up. "Stop laughing." I said. "Whatever. This is your Etiquette teacher, Mr. Do Kyung Soo." I look over to the man beside her. He has a pair of owl-like eyes and a heart-shaped lips. "Annyeonghaseyo." I bow. He bow too but keep that straight face on. "Well, I gotta go to school." She said. "Bye ~" I waved her goodbye. "Yeah." She said, no feeling in it. Well, what do you expect from that princess ? After she left, it's just me and that man in the room. I clean up the mess I made before he told me not to. The maids come in and clean it for me. "That's the use of having maids." He said.

I took a bath and walk out of the room towards the dining room, as he said he'll be waiting for me there. I take a seat opposite him. Then, he stands up. "Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Byun. I am Do Kyung Soo, your personal etiquette class' teacher. I will teach you all about the etiquettes that you have to know as the in-law of a respectful company." He said. I nodded. "Firstly, let's learn about etiquettes in the dining room." He said.

Rachelle.

I walk into the house to be greeted by the usual quiet surroundings. I heard someone's talking so I slowly walk towards library. Without knocking, I open the door. The two men sitting in the library turned to look at me. "Annyeonghaseyo, Miss Kim." The man with big eyes stood up and greet me. I just ignore him and walk into the library, taking a seat beside Baekhyun.

Baekhyun.

I could hear the man sighed. "Why are you here, Miss ?" He asked. "This is my house." She replied. The man's face turned pale. "I'm sorry, Miss." He said. "Have you eaten ?" I asked her. "Already. Kai brought me to lunch. If you need me, I'll be in my room." She said and stands up, walk out of the room.

"You can breath now, Mr. Do." I said. "Huh ?" He look at me with a confused expression on. Then, he exhaled a long sigh. "Let's continue our lesson." He said. "Do you think you could ? Because I can't." I said. "Why ?" He asked. "I'm bored. Come on. It's not like you'll be teaching for only today, right ? Let's continue tomorrow." I said. He seems to be hesitating for a moment. "Okay, Young Master." He said. "Eiiihhh, just Baekhyun." I said. Then, his phone beeps. "It's time for me to go home. Have a nice day, Sir." He said.

After he walks out, I went upstairs and stands in front of her closed door. I knock first before going in. I saw her doing her homework. "Hey !" I cheered but she just responded with a ' Hmm ?' Then, she turned to look at me. She look at me from head to toe, like she's scanning me or something. "Why ?" I asked. "Yah." She called. "Yah ? You should call me oppa." I said. "Just when I need to." She explained. "Let's go shopping." She said. "What ?"

              And here I am, in the car, next to her. She's the one who drive since I don't know how to. Suddenly, it felt like my eardrums had exploded. I reach out to lower the volume.  "Yah ! Why did you lower the volume ?" She asked. "It's too loud. Sorry." I said. But then, she turn it to highest again. I'm getting annoyed. When we stop at the red traffic light, I reach again to decrease the volume. "Yah !" She shouted. "Are you deaf ? It's loud and it feels like my eardrums would burst anytime !" I shout back. "It's you who don't know how to have fun." She said. Stubborn she is, she increase the volume once again. Fun ? Is listening to music this loud would be fun ? It could've make me deaf in less than 24 hours. So, I decided to turn the CD player off. "Yah ! Do you want to die ?" She said in fluent English. Luckily, I understood. "I would've die here, today !" We keep bickering until we reach our destination.

We enter the shop, the employees bow at us. There aren't anybody here. "Yah !" She called. I walk towards her. "Try this out." She hands me a bunch of clothes.

After about 2 hours being in the shop, we finally get out and went home.

Rachelle.

As I enter the house, my phone vibrated. "Yeoboseyo ?" I answered while walking on the stairs, heading upstairs. I close my room door as I enter it. "Have you settled everything with that boy ?" Appa asked. "You said you gave me two weeks." I said. "I'm changing my mind. In a week, end everything with him." He said. "Can't you wait a moment ?" I said.

"Do you really need a moment ?" He asked. "Yes, I do. I really need it. Do you think it's easy to ask for a break up ?!" I said, raising my voice a little. "Don't you dare to raise your voice with me." He said sternly. "I don't care what will you do. Ask for it or he'll suffer." With that, the call ends. I squeezed the bottle in hand as hard as I can. I throw it somewhere and screamed to let out my anger.

"Are you okay ?" He asked. I calm myself and turn around. I nodded. "I'm alright. Just, I thought I saw a lizard there, but it's just a ball of dust." I lied. "Ahh ~ I thought something happened." He said.

Baekhyun.

She sits on the bed while taking a sip of water from her now squeezed bottle. "Why are you here ?" She asked. "Hmm, I'm bored down there, so I thought we could have a chat." I said. Then, I saw a picture of her and a boy on her bedside table. "Is that your boyfriend ?" I pointed towards it. She follow my gaze. She stared at it for a moment and smile.

"Yeah." She said. "He's handsome." I said. She just smiles. "You must really loved him, huh ?" I teased. "Sorry." She suddenly said. "For what ?" I asked.  "Even after we're married, I don't think I could love you." She said. I don't know what to say but from deep down in my heart, I felt a bit upset by what she said. I forced a smile. "It's okay. But, can I ask for a thing ?" I asked. "What is it ?" She asked. "Let's be friends." I said. "Okay." She said, flashing her small but sweet smile.