Love ~ 5 ~

I Love You ( HIATUS )

Rachelle.

I sit on one of the chairs while enjoying the view below. The fresh and cool air that hits my face were so refreshing that I close my eyes to enjoy it. "You still remember this place, huh ?" A voice makes me open my eyes abruptly. I turn to my right and saw him sitting beside me. He smiled at me. The smile that others said he only give to me. Well, he's a cold man. Even colder than me. He doens't even smiled to his parents. Well, not really parents, just father. We had the same fate. No moms, just dads. We've known each other since little and study in the same school. His father owns the largest hotel branch, Zeus Hotel and has some bussiness relationship with my Dad. "Don't you miss me ?" He asked. "Should I miss you ? It's only been a week since we last saw each other." I said, coldly. "Hey, come on. You know I like you." He slung his arm to my shoulders. I glared at his arms and then at him. He laughed. He knows I'm annoyed. I yank his arm off my shoulders. "Stop it, Young Do. I know you've heard my answer clearly last time." I said. "Rachelle. You know, I really love you. Plus, people said there is always a second chance. So, what are you going to do with Se Hun ? Are you going to break up with him ?" He said.

             Then, we heard someone coughing behind. I turn to look at Baekhyun. "Sorry to interrupt you, but your dad is calling for you. The dinner's over." He said. "Okay." I said and quickly walks and stop when he calls me. "Rachelle, please let me !" He said. I take Baekhyun's hand and walk into the lift.

             In the lift, it was all silent but I heard heavy breath. I turn to look at Baekhyun and a little shocked when I saw his face is red. "Are you okay ?" I asked. His gaze were averted to below so I follow his gaze and shocked when I see that I'm still holding into his hand. I quickly let go and act like nothing happened.

Baekhyun.

After bidding farewell, we were sent to our house by the bodyguard. We arrived home to be greeted by the quiet house. I bet everybody's already sleeping. I wash up and lay on my bed. Then, I remembered the lift incident. I hold my left hand. My face was heat up when she holds my hand. I smiled but it fades when I remembered about other. Who's actually that man at the rooftop ? What Do ? Hyung Do ? Myeong Do ? What does he meant by giving him a second chance ? And Hun. What Hun ? Break up ? So, she has a boyfriend.? My thoughts were interrupted when my door opens, revealing Omma. I smile and she smiles back. "Aren't you going to pack up your things ?" She asked. "Owh, yeah. I'm going to." I said. I take my bags and began to search for my things. "Just bring your important items only. The servants will bring the others later." Omma said. I nod. "Omma, what do you think about their family ?" I asked while sitting beside her.

            " The most rich family in the world." She said. I sighed. "I'm sorry for making you go through these things. You could've choose your own bride if it's not for the promise. Sorry." She said while tearing up. I wipe her tears and hug her. "Don't cry, omma. It's not our fault that it comes to this." I said. "Well. Let me help you pack. You're not good at these things. Just like your Appa." She said and laugh together.

Rachelle.

After arrived home, I take my car keys and meet Kai first. "Are you going home ?" He asked. I nod. "Are you sure you don't want me to send you home ?" He said. "I can drive by myself." I said. "Well, Appa wants to meet you in his office." He said. I sighed. I walk into the office after knocking. "Are you going home by yourself ?" Appa asked. "Yes." I said. "I call you to inform you that Baekhyun will be living with you starting tomorrow." He said. "Ne ? This fast ?" I asked. He nods. "Since your marriage will be in this month, I think you need to know about each other first." He said. "Have you settle it down with that boy ?" He asked. I look up. "Not yet." I said. "I'll give you two weeks to end everything with him." He said. I walk out without bowing to him.