Love ~ 4 ~

I Love You ( HIATUS )

Hey, guys ! I just realized that I've done some mistakes of names in the chapter3. Sorry if you got confused about the names. It's just that I'm confused with my other fic's characters. Anyway, enjoy this chapter ^^.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Our whole family gathered at the living room to watch tv. I stand up to tuck my brothers & sister to their room for their nap time. Then, I heard some knocking on the door. Appa went to open the door and instead of the expected neighbour, a man wearing a black suit and sunglasses is standing there. Not only one, bet around 5 or 6 ? "Good night, Sir. Sorry for disturbing. We were sent from Ms. Rachelle to deliver these gifts. She wanted you to wear it for tonight's occassion. We will wait for you to get ready and send you to the hotel, Sir." He said and the other man come with bunch of shopping bags. Our eyes widened. All of it are clothes, shoes and some accessories. On the shopping bags, there are my name, appa's name and omma's name. I gasped when I saw the brand. It was the most known brand in Korea. Meaning that it is the most expensive brand. Indeed a chaebol. 

Rachelle's P.O.V

And here I am. At my family's house, in my room, being touch-up by the stylists. Appa told me to be here so that we can go to the dinner together. I just wore a light make-up, a white dress and deep red 3'' heels.

                  After that, we were drove to the hotel in our limo. We were lead to the VIP room for the occassion. I sit next to my brother and he sits next to appa. After about 7 minutes later, somebody knocks the door. Then, the door were opened, revealing a man about appa's age, a lady and a boy. I didn't even stand up to welcome them so oppa pulled me up. We bow politely. The man and appa shake hands, like they've known each other for a long time. Well, maybe yes. Oppa told me that the boy's grandfather always brought his son to our mansion. So, maybe that's how they know each other. I just stand there with my poker face when oppa signalled me to smile. "So, this is my son, Kai and my daughter, Rachelle." Appa said, introducing us. Justin bows. "Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Kai imnida. Nice to meet you." I bow and flashes a fake, small smile. "Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Rachelle imnida." I said. Then, the boy bows 90° and smile so brightly. "Annyeonghaseyo. Byun Baekhyun imnida."

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I saw the girl smirked as I introduced myself. But honestly, she's so beautiful closer. After sitting down, the elders talk for some more as we are waiting for the foods. "You are so beautiful, Rachelle-ah." Omma complimented her. She just smiles. "Thank you, Mrs. Byun." She said, shyly. "So, Baekhyun, how old are you ?" Her dad asks me. "22, Mr. Kim." I answered. "No need to call me Mr. Just call me abeonim." He said again. I smile awkwardly. "Yes, a..beonim." I said. They all laugh except for her. She just smiles, but it seemed fake. Then, omma asks her. "Where is your mom, Rachelle ?" She looked startled for somehow.

Rachelle's P.O.V

My heart stops for a second. I didn't expect that question. I begin to panicked. "She's at America, Mrs. Byun." Kai said. "She managed our bussiness there." He continued. They nod in understandment. "As we all know, theis dinner was aimed to discuss about Baekhyun's and Rachelle's marriage. Mr. Byun, do you approve it ?" Appa asked. "Of course, Mr. Kim." Then, another knock was on the door. It opens revealing a tall boy. He bows to the elders and wink at me. "Annyeonghaseyo. I am Choi Dong Guk's son, Choi Young Do imnida." I just look at him with my usual cold face. "I am here to replace my father as he can't come because of personal matters." He said.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

After the guy earlier left, some waiters and waitresses come and serve us the food. All of the foods are the one that I saw in TV. After finish eating, the elders started to talk again.

Rachelle's P.O.V

After eating, they talk again. I fed up. "Appa, Mr. and Mrs. Byun. Can I go to take a walk ?" I excuse myself. "Yes, you can. We need to discuss something with Baekhyun, too." Appa said. I get into the lift and press the button to the best place in this hotel, the rooftop.