Love ~ 12 ~

I Love You ( HIATUS )

A week later ...

Baekhyun.

"What do you think of this ?" She said as the curtains opened, revealing her in the wedding dress. "It's okay." I said. "I want to try the next dress, please." She said to the staff. "Yah ! Come on, that's the 4th dress you had tried on." I said. "It's not like you didn't enjoy looking at me, though." She said. I glare at her but she sticks her tongue out. I scoffed. "Stubborn." I mumbled. "Bacon !" She yelled. "Aishh, you-" "Mr. Byun. Your mother is here." The manager said. I stand up when I saw my mother.

Rachelle.

"Annyeong haseyo omma !" I heard he said. Omma ? His mom came ? The curtains open again, and this time, it's not only him in front of me, there is his mother also,smiling when she saw me. I bow. "Annyeong haseyo, ommonim." I greet her. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. I step down the stairs and hug his mom. "How are you, ommonim ?" I asked with a smile on. "I'm fine. How's with Baekhyun ? Is he stubborn ?" She asked. This is my time. I nod. "Yes. He's very stubborn." I said with a sympathetic face on. She turn to Baekhyun. "What had you done ? Can't you be more gentle with her ? She's your future wife, aigoo." She scolds him. He glares at me but I keep my innocent face and blink my eyes. I won.

After more commotion, we went to eat at the nearest restaurant. We take the personal room to eat to avoid any disturbancy. After ordering, we're set to talk more. "So, are you ready for your marriage ? It's 2 more weeks to go." She said. We both stay silent. "Aigoo, I know it's hard, right ?" She said. "Food's here." Baekhyun cheered when the waiter came and set the meats on the grill.

Baekhyun.

When the meats were cooked, I quickly take my chopsticks and get a meat when a pair of another chopsticks collided with mine. When I tried to fight her, mom sends me a glare. I frown and retreats my chopsticks. I thought she was going to eat it but in fact, she gave it to my mom.

After eating, we send my mom back home before going to another shop to choose our cake. When we enter the shop, a girl call Rachelle. "Rachelle ?" She asked. Rcahelle turn back and look at her. "Owh, Lee Bona." She said. The girl come near us, scanning me from head to toe. "Who's this ?" She asked. Before she could answer, she gasped and eyes widened. "OMG ! Is this your.... husband ?!" She shouted. "This is Bona, my cousin." Rachelle said to me.

I smiled and bow my head. "Annyeonghaseyo, Byun Baek Hyun imnida." I said. She squeeked and Rachelle shuts . "Can you be quiet ? Anyway, you're alone ?" Just as she asked, a boy come and put his arm on the noisy girl's shoulders. "Why babe ? Owh, hye Chelle !" He waves to Rachelle. She smiled. "Yeah, hey Chanyoung !" She greeted. "Is this your....?" The boy trailed after looking at me. She nods.

"He's her husband, Chanyoung-ah." The girl said. "Owh, hy ! I'm Chanyoung, her classmate." He held his hand out so I shake hands with him. "Hey, let's meet later. We're busy right now so, gotta go." Rachelle said. The boy smiles to her. "Okay, darling. See you later ! See you later, Baekhyun-sshi." "Darling ? Who's darling ? Are you cheating with me ? Yah ! I'm gonna kill you if you did !!"  He said while dragging his noisy girlfriend with him. Darling ? Who's he calling darling ? Wait, why am I feeling like this ? I'm not supposed to, right ? "Yah, let's go." She said while poking my shoulder. I follow her into the shop.

Rachelle.

"Here your cakes." The lady came and serves our cake. We tasted it and comparing it to the previous one.

After choosing our cakes, we decided to go home. Along the ride, it was so silent. I turn to look at him but he was staring outside. Thinking about him being silent making me have goosebumps. "Do you want to stop by anywhere ?" I ask him. "No." He answers so coldly. Is he copying me ? I just ignore him.

When we got home, he quickly run to his room without looking back. I wonder why he's being so silent today.. He had been this strange since we met Chanyoung and Bona. Then, it hit me. Is he jealous because Chanyoung called me darling ? I smiled. Chanyoung had always been that way, all sweet and whatever. And Bona, my noisy cousin is the girlfriend whom always getting jealous whenever Chanyoung go near me.

Baekhyun.

I lay on my bed. I sighed. What's wrong with today ? I sighed and ruffled my hair. I don't know if it's real or not. When the boy called her 'darling', I felt a new feeling. Is it ....... Eihh, it's not it, right ? I put my face on the pillow and scream.

I went out of the room after shower and found her in the music room. I stand by the door, staring at her, playing the piano while singing. I closed my eyes to enjoy. ''Why are you smiling by yourself ?" I open my eyes quickly and look at her, who is looking at me. I straighten my back and faked a cough. I don't even realised that I had been smiling all these times.

"Can I come in ?" I asked. "Isn't this your house also ?" She asked back. Aissh, this girl is sure witty. I sit on the chair beside the piano. "Do what you want." She said after opening the curtains.

As she sings, I am mesmerized in the song. Actually, it's not the song, I am staring at her. Her feature. How her face glows like an angel under the light. How her long eyelashes bat when she blinks her eyes. How her small, pink lips move. How soothing is her her sweet voice. I became mesmerized even with how her delicate fingers move around the piano keys. But still, I'm not sure with my feelings. Is it just a crush like I always felt when I saw her on the TV, or is it a brand new feeling ?