Love ~ 21 ~

I Love You ( HIATUS )

Baekhyun.

"What the .. Baekhyun-ah ! Come and see this !" She yelled from upstairs. I put away my cup and walk upstairs. I search for her and saw half of her body outside her room. "What's wrong ? Huh ?!" I freaked out as I saw her room being so spacious. I look to my room. Where's the door ? Where's my room ?!

"What's is this ?!" I yelled. She close my mouth and take my hand, walk towards the room and sit me on the bed. "Now, listen." She said. "I believe that this is our parents' plan. So, let's go along with the plan, okay ?" She said. "Are you crazy ?!" Once again, I yelled.

"You're the one who's crazy, dude. Look, if we protest with this plan, they, I mean, my dad and your parents will try and make more plans to make us love each other. Well, I know they know that both of us were really against this marriage. But, if we just go with the flow, they will think that we're already comfortable with each other and wouldn't disturb us anymore, understand ?" She explained briefly. "Owh !" I said.

"So, are we going to sleep with each other from now on ?" I asked. She nodded. "I don't think it's a good idea." I said while scratching the back of my neck. "What do you mean ? Ahh .. I think you're thinking it the impossible way, Hyun-ah." She said. "Huh ?" I said, confused.

"I'll sleep on the bed while you, Mr. Country Bumpkin, will sleep there." She pointed to the couch. "Wh-" "On the couch ?" We turn around to look at Kai hyung. "Oppa !" "Hyung !" We said in unison. "What are you doing here ?" Rachelle asked, in fluent english. "Just to make sure you guys love this room." He said.

"But it's a crazy idea, don't you think ?!" She said. "Nope." He said. "What ?!" We said, again, in unison. "Yeah, I don't think it'll be a problem. First, you guys are married. So, what's wrong with sleeping together, am I right ?" He said. "Nope." "Stop following me." "Yah !" Rachelle and I said in unison, again.

"See ? You even talk together." Kai hyung said and then laugh. We look at him like he was a crazy man or something. "Kai, we need to talk." Rachelle said, leaving the room. "Let's talk later, brother-in-law." Hyung said before walking out.

Rachelle.

"So, tell me about it." I said, crossing my arms in front of Kai. "It was my idea actually." He said. "What ?!" I said. "Yeah." "What do you think you're doing ?" I asked. "Just, wanting the both of you to be closer to each other." He said. I scoffed. "By making us sleep in the same bed ?!" I said. "Hey, what married couples didn't sleep together ?" He said. "You're unpredictable, grandpa." I said.

"Hey, I'm sorry if what I did was wrong, okay ? But you know, making him sleep on the couch is not a really good idea." He said. "Men have pride, okay ?" He said. "So are you talking that women don't have any ?" I talked back. "No. Just ..." He trailed. "Whatever. I know you guys will enjoy it someday." He said. I hit his arm. "Ouch." He winced.

"Okay princess. I need to go home. See you again. Bye !" And he walks out. I sighed, thinking about what should we do.