Love ~ 2 ~

I Love You ( HIATUS )

Baek Hyun's P.O.V

"Aren't she pretty, yeobo? I 've never dream of her being my daughter-in-law." My mom said, squeling over her picture. Well, the same goes with me. Well, everybody adores her. Her singing touch our soul, her acting was the best and her face, she could easily capture anybody's heart. And moreover, she is the daughter of SM Company, the biggest entertainment company in the world. She has it all. Beauty, popularity and wealthiness. But, she was rumored to be bad-tempered.

"Omma, Appa, may I ask you something?" I said. "Yes, of course." Appa said. "Why did I have to marry her? What makes you agree on it?" I asked.

"It is all because the agreement your grandfather made with her's. Your grandfather was a loyal and the most trusted assistant of her grandfather. This agreement was made to thank your grandfather's hardwork all those years he's with him. Is that answer your question, Baek Hyun?" I nod and smile. "If you need me, I'll be in my room." Then, I walk into my room. I turn on my computer and connect it to the Internet. Then, I search for her name. All things about her bailed up. Her profiles, videos and pictures. I clicked on her Wikipedia first. I read it thoroughly. 'Born in 1997 in Los Angeles,USA. An American-Korean. Fluent in English, Korean, Chinese and Japanese. The daughter of Kim Hyung Min, CEO of SM Entertainment. The youngest daughter, had a brother....'