Love ~ 6 ~

I Love You ( HIATUS )

Rachelle.

The next day.

I look at myself in the mirror. I am wearing my school uniform and comb my hair to make it neat. Then, I went down to eat my breakfast. After that, my chauffeur drive me to school. I study at Jeguk High. It's the school only for the rich. Among the times in school, all I could hear is , "She's getting married this month, right ?" "I wonder why she have to get married so early." "Mostly because of arranged marriage."    

      When it's recess time, I went to our hangout place. As I walk in, all of them cheered. "Rachelle's back !" "Hey. What's up ?" Myungsoo said. "Rather fine." I said before sitting on the sofa. "What's  with your marriage ?" Chanyoung asked. I glared at him. "I thought I could avoid that question if I come here." I said. "Yah, Yoon Chanyoung. Don't ask her anymore. I bet that she's still in shock, right ?" Yesol said. "You could say it like that." I said. "Just shrug it off, Chelle. Even with that face, you're still pretty though." Myungsoo said. "I know." I said, coldly. "She's not Rachelle if she's not full of herself." Chanyoung said. I glared at him. "Are you alone ? Where's your over-obsessive girlfriend ?" I asked. They all laugh.

As the last bell rings, the students started to decreaed by number. I walk into my car and my chauffeur drive away. "Miss, Mr. Baekhyun is already at your house." Owh, yeah. I almost forgot about him. Is it really a good decision ? He seemed like a good guy afterall.

 

Annyeonghaseyo ~ *bows like a Korean* I know right, this chapter is super boring and short :3 Mianhaeyo ~ I bet you've noticed some new characters right ? Yeah, they're all from Korean Drama, 'The Inheritors'. Well, maybe I'll be adding other characters from other K-Drama. (Since I'm a fan of K-Drama )