Love ~ 20 ~

I Love You ( HIATUS )

Rachelle.

That night, he take me to a dinner at the restaurant by the sea. We sit on the reserved table. After ordering, we sit in silent. We sit in the VIP room. "So, tomorrow we'll be back to Seoul." He said. "Yeah." I said. And, silence again. Then, the foods came.

Baekhyun.

As the waitress began to served the dishes, I realized that there are so many of the. "Excuse me, I don't think we ordered this much." I said to the waitress. "I did." I turn to look at Rachelle, who is looking at me with what-are-you-looking-at expression on.

After the waitress went away, "Why did you asked for so much ?" I asked her. "Why ? Is it wrong ?" She asked. "Nope, it's just. When you can't finish it all, it will be such a waste." I said. "Owh, so you think that I couldn't finish it all, huh ?" She asked. "Yup." I said, with so much confidence.

"Then, shall we bet ?" She asked, with a smirk on. "If I can finish it all, you'll grant my wish." She said. She wouldn't finish it all, right ? After thinking for some times, I agreed. "Deal." And we shake hands.

1 hour later ...

Baekhyun.

"Hey, stop eating, will you ?" I said while leaning back on the chair. My tummy feels so full that I couldn't stand up anymore. "Wait." She said. Then, she stand up to wash her hands and sit back. "Done." She said. I sit up straight when I looked at the table, I gasped.

All the food's gone ! I look at her. She is smiling owh so sweetly ? "Now. Grant my wish." She said. "What is it ?" I asked. "When we arrived at Seoul, you have to buy me lots and lots of food, okay ?" She said. I groaned. "I didn't heard any 'okay'." She said. I sighed. "Okay." I said, lazily. "Good. Now, let's go. I have to pack my things for tomorrow's flight." She said and stand up. I sighed. "This kid is really making me age faster." I mumbled.

The next day ...

Rachelle.

We arrived at Korea at 3 in the evening. Just when I went inside my room, I gasped. It had been renovated. There is a king-sized bed. The room had been more spacious. And it looks like my room and Baek's room had been connected.