Love ~ 13 ~

I Love You ( HIATUS )

Rachelle.

 "Okay, you're done." Jim unnie, the stylist cheered. "Aigoo, you look more than an angel, darling." She clasped her hands together. I keep my cold face on while looking at the mirror. "When you had became this beautiful, you must have one thing left. Smile, darling." She said. I force a small smile. "Okay. I gotta go. I have to change. Bye." She left. I'm alone in this room.

I stare at my refelection on the mirror. Somehow, I felt like a girl who was sold by her father to finish the debts.  I wanted to cry but I know that if I did, my make-up would be ruined. Then, I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I said. I saw Kai coming in through the mirror. "Wow ! Am I seeing things these days ?" He said. "What do you mean ?" I asked. "I saw an angel." He said while smiling. I just smiles. "You're beautiful, princess." He said. "I'm always." I said.

He holds my shoulders and turn me to look at him. "I know it's hard. Even for me, I first thought that it had passed the limits. But when I saw him and you, I know you could be happier with him. The happiness that dad and I can't give to you. I'm sorry baby girl." He said then hugging me.

Baekhyun.

"Aigoo, relax a bit can't you ?" Chanyeol, my best buddy said. He wipes the sweats on my forehead. "Could you please stop sweating ? It's been the 3rd time you had your make-up fixed. I felt sorry to Ms. Im." He smiled to the girl who did my make-up. "Aigoo, don't worry. This is my job." The girl said while looking at... Chanyeol ? And that giant flashes his ever so brighter than always smile to that girl. What are they doing actually ? "Ehemm." I cleared my throat.

"Knock knock knock." Mr. Oh came in. "Are you ready, Mr. Byun ?" He asked. "Y..yes." I stuttered. "Let's go." He said. I follow him while that giant Chan went somewhere with that stylist. Sure, he's flirting.

"Relax Mr. Byun. Inhale, exhale." Mr. Oh said to me. Maybe he noticed how nervous I am. I flashes him a smile. Then, the door leading into the hall open. "Please come in, the bridegroom, Mr. Byun Baekhyun." I gulped. I walk in slowly despite my nervousness that made me want to burst out ! Appaluses were everywhere.

Rachelle.

I inhale, exhale, inhale exhale. Hoping to chase away the nervous feeling. Suddenly, dad takes my hand. "Don't worry, Rachelle. It'll be okay." He said with an assuring smile. I nod. "I'm sorry." He said. "Yeah." I said while looking at the bouquet of flowers on my other hand.

"The bride, Ms. Kim Ra Hui." And with that, we walk together on the aisle. I saw Baekhyun, looking at me with his mouth wide agape. As we walk nearer Baekhyun, I saw a face which I regret looking at. Hun oppa. What is he doing here ? Then, dad passes my hand to Baekhyun. "Please take care of my daughter well." He said.

(I skip the speech. I don't know anything about it. Sorry.)

"I do." Baekhyun said. I take deep breath. I look on my side and saw him, looking at me sadly. It was silent for a while and I can hear some people whispering although there were not so many people. I have to move on or else I will be embarrrased. I gather my courage and look up. I inhale a long breath. "I do." I said. Applauses and whistling everywhere. Then, it was my nightmare. "You may now kiss the bride."

Baekhyun.

I gulped. I turn to her. She look at me with the don't-you-dare look. I inhale and lean closer to her. She squeezed her eyes shut so tight. I pecked her forehead and they all cheered. She looks at me then we turn around to face the others.

Then, the program continues as they eat their dinner. Baekhyun and I were in the room, changing our attire. We go out to talk with the other family members and friends.

After the dinner, we continue with the flower throwing. "One, two, three." And there goes the flower, landing in Ms. Im's hands. And I saw that giant smiling then putting his amrs over her shoulders.

Then, we have to greet the guests who are going back.

No one's P.O.V

"Hope you guys will love each other daringly." 'No way.' They both thought while greeting the guests good bye. "Hope your children will be as beautiful and handsome as you two." Their eyes widened.

Baekhyun.

After the reception, we went home. After showering, I went down hoping she's there but no. I went to search for her outside and saw her sitting near the pool. I sit beside her. "Hye  !" I said and wave cheerfully. She just look at me. "What are you doing here ?" I asked. "Nothing." She said.

"Baekhyun-ah." She called. "Yes ?" I said. "Why do you agree to marry me ?" She asked. "What do you mean ?" I asked. "Well, we don't even know each other well." She said. I hummed. "Well, let's start." I said. "What ?" She asked. I extend my right hand. "Annyeong. I'm Baehyun, your now-official husband. What's your name ?" I said. "What are you doing actually ?" She asked. "Aishh, come on. Just play along, could you ?" I said while shaing my hanging hand. She smiles a little.

"Rachelle." She said then shake my hand. "Korean name ?" I asked. "Kim Ra Hui." "Owh, you have a beautiful name. Can I just call you Ra Hui ?" I asked. "What ?" She asked. "You know, Rachelle is a bit hard to pronounce." I said. "Well, it's up to you then. But I'm not used to be called Ra Hui since I've been called Rachelle since I was little. "Then, I'll make you to get used to it." I said. "Baekhyun-ah." She calls. "Hey, you're supposed to be calling me 'oppa'." I said. She just glares at me. "Or maybe Jagiya ?" I asked. "In your dreams." "Why ?" "It's my mouth so it's my choice to call you what." She said. Then, she stands up and walk inside. "But you're supposed to-" "Shut up, Bacon." She said. "What ? YAH !"

And the night went by with them bickering all the way into the house.