Love ~ 22 ~

I Love You ( HIATUS )

That night ...

Baekhyun.

I just came out of the bathroom when I see her lying on the bed, accurately, on the center of the bed. "What are you doing ?" I asked while drying my hair up. "Getting ready to sleep, of course." She answered. Just as I approach the bed, she look at me. "What are you doing ?"

Rachelle.

I asked him. "Err, sleep ?" He said. "Who said that you will be sleeping here ?" I said. His face shows a confused expression. "What ?" He asked. "Told ya. You'll be sleeping-" "Men have pride, too." My words were cut off by Kai's words. "I'll be sleeping..." He trailed, as if asking me to complete the words.

"So now ?" He asked. "Now what ?" I asked him back. "Can I sleep here ?" He asked. I keep quiet. "How if you..." I trailed. "I what ?" He asked. "You..." I trailed again. His confused face turns into a new one. "I won't. I won't. How many time should I repeat it ?" He said, with a tired tone. "You're okay when we're on our honeymoon but not now ?" He said. I'm speechless. "If you don't want me to sleep here, spill it. I'll just sleep downstair." He said and he pick up his pillows and blanket.

"Yah !" I called. He stops but didn't turn around. "You can just, sleep here." I said. He slowly turns around and put his things back on the bed then throw himself on the bed. I look at him. For somehow, I felt miserable. Was he mad at me a while ago ? I look at him. Maybe he's just tired after the long flight.

Baekhyun.

I wake up due to the very cold temperature. I decreases the temperature a bit and look at the clock. 4.00 a.m. I lay down, facing her. She is curling herself. She must've been cold. These kid don't like to cover her body with blanket. I think it's because she have skin like a penguin ? I cover her body with the blanket and stare at her.

I don't mean to say those things to her. It's just that I'm so tired after the long flight. So, I guess, emotions take over me. I stare at her peaceful face longer before going back to sleep.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

ChernieYeol2001 : I know it's short, and it's a big SORRY from me. I haven't update for a long time and when I do, I did, but so short. School had started week ago, so it was kind of chaotic with the important exam waiting for me. I hope you can understand me. Once again, SORRY.

Btw, today is Kai's birthday ! *^,^* Happry Birthday Kkamjjong !

#HappyJonginDay