Love ~ 15 ~

I Love You ( HIATUS )

Baekhyun.

My mouth gaped. Is this hotel or what ? It looks like a palace ! I glanced at Rachelle. She is talking with the hotel manager. She said earlier that this hotel has partnership with his father's company. "Aigoo-yah. Is this the little Rachelle ?" I turn around and saw her talking to a young man. "Owh, Joonmyun oppa." She said. Oppa ? Who is he ? I don't know why but I'm feeling something that displeased me.

Rachelle.

"What are you doing here ?" Joonmyun oppa said. "I'm on-" "Our honeymoon." Baekhyun cut me off and put his arm around my shoulders. I glanced at him, seeing him smiles to Joonmyun oppa. "Yeobo, who is this ?" He asked while looking at me. I narrowed my eyes to him but he winked his left eye. I sighed.

"This is Kim Joonmyun. The son of this hotel's owner." I said. "Omo, Rahui-yah. Is this your husband ?"

Baekhyun.

He calls her by Rahui ? Rachelle is about to say something before I cut her. "Yes. I am Rachelle's husband, Byun Baekhyun imnida." I said, holding a hand out. "Owh. I am Kim Joonmyun, Rachelle's cousin." Cousin ? I look at her and she just nods. "Okay then. Oppa, excuse us but we want to go to our room." She said. He smiles.

"Okay. Let me guide you." He said. We follow his lead and arrived at a door. "Have a nice day, sister. And brother-in-law." He said. We went into the suite and my jaw dropped. "Close your mouth." She said.

Is this really a hotel ? Well, it must've been. If the outside would be grand, why would the inside be shabby, right ? "What's this ?" I heard she said and I walk towards her. From afar, I saw her standing by the door frame, froze. As soon as I stand beside her, me too, froze.

Rachelle.

What ? Is this a drama or what ? There is only one bed ? What are they thinking ? I look to my side and saw him with his mouth gaping, once again. I close his mouth and walk inside. I put my baggages down and lay on the bed. "So, Baekhyun. Since there's only one bed. The decisions had been decided then." I said. "What ?" He asked. "You," I point to him. "on the couch." I said. He scoffed.

Baekhyun.

"What did you said ?" I asked. "Since when had you became deaf ?" She asked. "On the couch ?" I asked and she nodded. "Are you out of your mind ?" I asked, again. She shook her head. "Not yet, I think." She said. I don't want to sleep on the couch." I said. "Then, book another room then." She said, arrogantly. I look at her, with my teeth gritted. "Are you angry ?" She asked with a smirk. "Are you angry ?" I imitated her with an ugly face on. "Yah." She sits up and glare at me.

"Yah." I imitated her, again. "Do you want to die ?" She said. "Do you want to die ?" I did it again and burst laughing. Then, I'm attacked by some army of pillows. "Yah !" I shouted and took some pillows and throw it to her. "Stop." She shouted. "I want to eat. You ?" She said while getting off of the bed.

Rachelle.

After eating, we did our respective activities. I look at the clock, it says 2.40 p.m. I change my clothes into a sporty one and wear my sport shoes. "Where are you going ?" He asked. "Gym." I said. I look to him. "Wanna join ?" I asked but he shook his head. I get my phone and open the door. "See you later." He said before I close the door.

Baekhyun.

"Arkkkk." I yawmed as I stretched. I open my eyes then I get off of the bed. I took a glance at the clock. 4.15 p.m. I look around and see no sign of her. I texted her. 'Where are you ?' Instantly, a message come in. 'Gym.' I get up and wash my face. I fix my hair and clothes then go out, towards the gym.

As I was going to enter the gym, I saw Rachelle. But with man beside her. That figure looked familiar. I enter the gym and approach them. "Hey Hyun." She said. "Hyun ? My nickname ?" I asked. She shrugged. "Hy brother-in-law." The man greeted me. I just smile at him.

"Do you want to exercise ?" She asked. I shook my head.Then, there I sat. Waiting her to finish her exercise.