Love ~ 17 ~

I Love You ( HIATUS )

The next morning ...

Rachelle.

I stir in my sleep so I turn around. I could feel someone's breath on my forehead. So, I decided to open my left eye, only to be greeted by his, nostrils ? My eyes jerked open, and I move further from him. I closed my eyes and sit up. I glanced over to him and sighed. "What a nice view did I saw in the morning." I sighed and go straight to the bathroom.

Baekhyun.

I stir in my sleep. I rub my eyes and stretch. Then, I sit up and saw her on the floor, doing some kind of yoga. She looks at me and I smiled. "Good morning !" I cheered. But arrogantly, she just hummed and back to doing the yoga. "Tskk." I scoffed. I get on my feet and walk towards the bathroom when, "Ouch." I fell flat on my face. I rub my face and turn around to see a box, beautifully decorated with golden ribbons. "Why is that trash there ?!" I said, annoyed. "Well, it's up to you to call it a trash, but it's for you." She said.

"For me ?" I asked and she just nodded. I went to check it whether it's a bomb. Well, since many people knew that I'm married to Rachelle, her fanatic fans would just send me a gift while the contents were bomb. I gulped.

"It's not a bomb, dude." She said, in english. I understand a bit since Kyungsoo taught me English. "I'm not a doood." I said. She smirked. Why ? Why is she smirking ? I said it right, did I ? I slowly open the box and saw a beautiful, gold necktie. "Joonmyun oppa give it to you as a present for our marriage. Well, since he didn't attend it." She said.

"Owh. I should say thanks to him." I said. "He's not here. He went to China for his bussiness trip." She said. "Owh ~" I cooed. "Get ready." She said. "Why ?" I asked. "Breakfast, doood." She said, imitating me. "Aishh." I complained.

Rachelle.

We are having our breakfast in a private room. I am looking at my phone. "Tomorrow will be our last day here." He said. I hummed, responding to his words. "Why are you so cold ?" He asked.  "None of your bussiness." I said. He scoffed. "If you always be like that, nobody want to approach you." He said. "I don't need anybody to approach me." I said. "You're always thinking the negative way." He said. I just kept silent. "You're different from the you that I always saw on the TV." He said.

"In the TV, you always shows your aegyo, your ad-libs and all. But in real life, you're just a cold, city girl. Can't you be more friendly ?" He said. I sighed. "You don't have the right to complain me." I said. Then, it becomes all silent.

Baekhyun.

We eat in silence. Maybe I said something wrong. PROBABLY. I should've known that she dislikes to be critisced. While waiting for her to come out from the washroom, I took my phone and search for something.

Rachelle.

The car journey was silent. The only thing I heard is the songs from the radio. He is driving us somewhere. He definitely felt miserable. I don't like it when I'm critisced (is it right ?). Especially in front of me. As an idol, I've used to these kind of things. Critisms, harrassing and more.

But I really hate it when people critique what I'm doing. It's kind of, hurting me a bit.

As my mind flew away, I'm snapped when my door was opened by him. "Let's go." He said. I get out of the car and follow him somewhere. When we arrived, my eyes widened. It was so beautiful. The place is not crowded, just the way I like it.

(I'm inspired from Taeyeon's I music video)

It was full with those pink flowers, no roof or whatever covering the view of the beautiful sky. "Close your eyes." He said. I close my eyes and let the wind gushed by me.

Baekhyun.

She smiled. A real smile. Then, she turns to look at me with her famous eye-smiles. After that, we bought some ice-creams and eat at the pavillion at the top of the hill. It's still windy here, but she said she liked it. "I like this place." She said.

"Jinjja ? I found it on the Internet. Glad you like it." I said while eating my half-melting ice-cream. "It's been my dream to be at this kind of place. But as an idol, I'm always busy and didn't have any chance to go on any vacation. If only I can, I want to live here." She said.

"Let's live here then." I said. "What are you talking about ?" She said. "We could just build a house here." Just as I finished talking, I turn around around to see nothing.

After eating, she runs on the field, leaving me behind. "Yah ! Why are you walking ?" She said. I shrugged. Then, she runs towards me and take my hand while dragging me, running on the field. Yeah, mom's right. As how matured she is, she's just a teen girl. Who needs some fun in life. She needs a friend whom will accompany her in this life full of fun and adventure. A teen life is suppossed to be this way. Not that kind of life from those dramas. "It's fun." She said with her eye-smiles. "Sure it is." I said, promising myself to be her best firend.