Love ~ 14 ~

I Love You ( HIATUS )

Rachelle.

We are watching TV in the living room. "Have you pack ?" He asked. I shook my head. "Yen will pack it for me." I said.

Baek Hyun.

She even asked the maid to pack her things up ? "Rahui yah." I called. "Hmm ?" She hummed. "You should learn how to pack your own things up." I said. "Yeah." She said. "Byun Ra Hui." I called. She look at me. "Byun ?" She asked, brows furrowed. "Yeah. You're my wife now. So your surname should be Byun, right ?" I said. She didn't say anything but continue to watch the TV. I sighed. I walk towards her. "Come." I said. "Where ?" She asked. "I'll teach you how to pack your own things up." I said. She just stare at the TV. I take a hold of her hand. She look at me, more like glaring. "What are you doing ?" She asked, annoyed.

"Get up." I said. "Don't want." She said. "Get up." "No" "Just get up will you ?" "And no. I don't want to." We ended up glaring at each other. "You make me do this." I said with gritted teeth. I carry her up in the bridal style and head to her bedroom with her thrashing, hitting me.  "Yah !" She yelled when I drop her on the bed. I panted. "Pack it yourself." I said.

Just when I turn the door knob to go to my room. she calls me. "Can you teach me how to pack ?" She asked. My jaw dropped. "Spoiled brat." I mumbled. "Bacon please ~" She said while blinking her eyes repeatedly. I sighed and walk towards her closet. I pick a shirt and lift it up for her to see. I fold it until it fits the baggage. "See ?" I said. "Arasseo." She said. I walk out of the room but I can hear her saying, "This isn't right. How should I do ?" I snickered and enter my room.

I look at the clock. 2.15 p.m. I get up and walk upstairs. I open her door and peek inside. I walk slowly in and saw her sleeping on the bed with her clothes all over the bed and her baggage opened. She is sleeping so peacefully. She's tired after only 5 shirts in the baggage ? I sighed and fold all her clothes for her.

After finished folding the clothes, I look at her. I straighten her body and then, she stirred. Her hands are as finding something. I saw a teddy bear and gave it to her. She hugs it and continue to sleep.

Her peaceful-looking sleeping face attracted me. I stare at her longer. I remembered what omma told me before. "Even if she looked matured, but remember, she's still a 18-year-old girl who needs love."

She looked really matured from the TV. Her fans said that they never seen her cried even once. Well, as we know, most idols would burst crying when they won an award or feeling sad. But, for Rachelle, they said not even once. She's the toughest member in her group because even her leader would cry.

I left her in the room and go to my room to pack my things for tomorrow.

The next day ...

Rachelle.

We are heading to the airport to catch our flight to our honeymoon. I didn't want to do this thing but what should I do when that noisy Kai said things like, "You should go." "I'm sure you're gonna enjoy it there with your beloved hubby." He said with that I-want-to-punch smirk. I sighed and look to my right, he's looking outside but his fingers are fidgeting.

"Are you scared to ride the plane ?" I asked. He didn't answered. When we arrived at the airport, I quickly fix my make-up and wear my shades. "Let me go first then you follow suit, okay ?" I said to him and walk with my manager. "Omo ! It's Rachelle !" And there comes trouble. I've get used to this so I just acted normal. "Where are you going ?" "Are you with your husband ?" I just flashes a small smile and after several hurdles, I made it to the VIP waiting room.

After 5 minutes,  the door opens, revealing Baekhyun. "So fast." I mumbled. He sits beside me and we watch the TV. He's still fidgeting so I'm getting curious. "Baekhyun ?" I called but he's zoning out. "Byun Baekhyun." I called and this time he turn to look me. "Huh ?" He asked. "Why are you fidgeting ?" I asked. "A...actually, I'm...I'm scared to ride the plane." He mumbled. I hold his hands and he look at me. "You're with me. It's okay." I said.

Baekhyun.

My heart melted with her warm words. Then, knocks landed on the door and a man came in. "Mr. Byun, Mrs. Byun. Your plane is ready." He said. I gulped and sweat more. She let her hands off my hands and get something from her bag. "Here. Wear this." She places a snapback on my head and then flashes a small smile. "Let's go." She said and take my hands again, leading me out of the room.

I trembled hard when we enter the plane. It's a private plane so there's only us and the plane's crews in it. She sits beside me, near the window. Then, the pilot announced some things and said that we will fly in a minute.

As I felt the plane is taking off, I closed my eyes tightly and clung onto her arms.

Rachelle.

He clung onto my arm for his dear life. I hug him and closes his ears.  Then, I realised that we're already in the air. I pull out from the hug and let him clung onto my arm. I look outside and saw the fluffy clouds and the sea below us. Then, I look over to him and saw him peacefully asleep. I decided to read a book.

Baekhyun.

I squirmed and realised that we're still in the air. I stiffenned but then, I snapped. She's still holding my hand. I look over to her and saw her sleeping and lean her head on the window. I pulled her head and rest it on my shoulder.

After landing on the airport, we were brought to a dock and that's when she's widely know that the world is not always easy. "What ?!" She shouted. "We're riding a boat, Miss." The man said. She froze. "Sorry, mister. We need to talk." I said and the man walk away.

"Rahui." I called. "Are you crazy ?! We're riding a boat ?" She once again, shouted. "Shhhh." I silenced her. "Can you be quiet ?" I said. "What's wrong with riding a boat ? It's fun though." I said. "Fun ? You said it's fun ?! Do you want me to die ? What if the boat-" "Nope. It wouldn't." I said, cutting her words. She still looks at me, well I should say she still glares at me. "I'm with you. If anything happens, I'll be responsible." I said. "You'd better." She said. I nod and take her hand with me, into the boat.

Rachelle.

"Yah ! Byun Baekhyun !" I shouted. It was scary to be on this boat. "It's okay." He keeps saying that. I am clutching onto his arm, holding for my dear life. After 15 minutes, we arrived. I felt dizzy from the boat ride.

We check in into the villa and get into our room.