Love ~ 16 ~

I Love You ( HIATUS )

Baekhyun.

I look over to the window as I wait for her to finsh her bath. Then, the door opens, revealing her in t-shirt and shorts. "Stop looking." She said. I pretend like I didn't saw anything. "Where are you going ?" I asked when I saw her wearing her sandals. She didn't say anything and walk outside.

I follow her and sit next to her, with legs in the pool. "What are you doing ?" I asked. "Cooking." She said, boringly. I fake a laugh. "Hyun." She called. I hummed. "Do you want to know some secrets ?" She said, without looking at me. "Secret ?" I asked and she nodded. "A secret even the world doesn't know." She said. "If it's a secret, shouldn't it be kept ?" I asked.

"You're smart. Now, want to know or not ?" She asked. "Well, if you say so." I said. She sighed. "My mom is not at the States."

Rachelle.

"What ?" He asked. I turn to look at him. "My mom is not at the States." I repeated. "What do you mean ?" He asked, again. "My mom runs away when I was 5. I didn't even remember what she looks like clearly." I said. He keep being silent. "Ever since mom run away, dad is not the same anymore. He works himself until late night, he ignored us, he treats us coldly. That's why I'm more closer to Kai than my dad." I said.

Baekhyun.

I gulped. It's like.. woah. I never thought the cold and arrogant Rachelle had a really sad story hiding behind her usual poker face.

"I always thought what having a complete family feels like. Eating together, chatting together, shopping with your mom. I haven't experience that all yet." She said. "Don't you miss your mom ?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I don't know. I miss her of course, but there' something disturbing me." She said.

Rachelle.

I gulped, trying to hold the tears from falling down. "If I miss her, will she miss me too ? Why did she left me ? Didn't she loved me anymore ? Is she hiding something from me ? Am I not her biological daughter ?" I said. "But I bet she missed you more." He said. I smiled bitterly. "If she missed me more, why didn't she look for me ?" I said while a tear fell, with more tears following suit.

Baekhyun.

She's crying. I guess she misses her mom dearly. So that's why she didn't tell any of her family stories to the media. I look over to her and I felt sad by seeing her burying her face between her knees, crying. It's silent and all I could hear were her sobs. "Cry as much as you want." I said. I sit near to her and caress her back.

We stayed like that for a few minutes after she calms down. But then, a sudden grumble sound distuurbs me. She became silent. My eyes widened then I burst laughing. "Don't laugh." She said while looking at me with her puffy eyes.

I stop laughing and smile. "Why are smiling like a monkey ?" She asked. "Your face looked so cute." I said. She whined like a kid. "Don't look at my face." I laugh. "Yah." She called while sniffling. "What ?" I asked. "Buy me food." She said. "Why don't you follow me ?" I said. "No. No way. People shouldn't look at me in this condition." She said.

"Then, I don't want to go anywhere." I said, pouting. Then, she giggled. I quickly turn to her. She smiles. "Don't pout." She said. "Why ?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. "You looked like a monkey." She said while giggling again. I laugh.

"Yeah. I've heard that a lot." I said. "Are you angry ?" She asked. I turn to look at her and shake my head. She smiles. "Then, buy me food." She said. I made a face. "Yah ~ Please ~" She said while looking at me with her eye smiles. I sighed. "Arasseo." I said. "Thanks." She said. I get my wallet and phone and go to the nearby stalls.

Rachelle.

What is taking him so long ? I sighed as I watch the cartoon. "Rahui ?" I quickly stand up. He lift the plastic bags that contains the foods.

Baekhyun.

She runs towards me. I ready myself to be hugged but it's ruined when she only took the foods. I pouted. I bring myself to the living room, seeing her sit there, eating while watching the TV. "Mmm." She hummed while eating. "Eat slowly." I said. "It's been 2 months since I ate these foods." She said. Looking at her eating happily makes me smiles.

"Yah." I look to my left and look at the fishcake in front of my face. I eat it.

Rachelle.

It is 10.00 p.m. I am sitting on the bed while he is washing his face. I arranged the bolsters. When he came out, he sit beside me. "This is mine, and those are yours. If you crossed this line, you're done." I said. "Deal." We shake hands and sleep, peacefully.