Love ~ 24 ~

I Love You ( HIATUS )

Baekhyun.

The meeting ends in about 2 hours. I am now following the CEO, and the assistant to the CEO's room.  When I'm about to enter, I saw a man and a girl. And when I enter, I realized that they are Rachelle and her manager.

Her manager bows while Rachelle just sit there. I sit opposite Rachelle. She looks at me and I smile. She flashes a very small smile. "Why do you call us here, Sir ?" Her manager spoke. "I'm sure you've heard about the rumor." Her dad says to her. "Ne." She answered. "Do you have anything to say ?" He asks, again. "Is there anything that I have to say ?" She asked.

The condition in the room was tense. "The fans are suspecting you to be the cause of Hyo Jin's death, yet you don't have anything to say ?" He said. "I'm not the cause." She said.

"But, Miss. Things were heated on the SNS beacuse of the video clip." The assistamt said. "It really wasn't my fault." She said, raising her voice a little bit. "But,-" "It's probably because she's stressed out-" "Stop !" The CEO said, cutting her words. "But, sir !" Her manager said. "Go." The CEO said with gritted teeth..

Rachelle stands up and without sparing a glance, she walks out.

Rachelle.

"Rahui yah !" Jo Soo oppa said. Just then, I pick my vibrating phone up. "Rahui ! Where are you ?" Taeyeon unnie asked. "At the agency." I said. "Ahh.. In case you'll be coming here, to the dorm, just cancel your plan." Taeyeon unnie said. "Why unnie ?" I asked. "The crowds are so many here, even Mia unnie can't pass by it and we have to call the police." She said. 

I keep silent for a while. "Alright." I said. Just as I want to hang the phone up, "Rahui yah !!!" My eardrum nearly burst beacuse of the maximum volume by the unnies. "Ouch, my ear." I whined. They all laughed. "What again ?" I asked. "Nothing. Just, be strong, maknae ! We, your eternal unnies always believe in you, remember that ?" Sunny unnie said cheerfully.

"Okay." I said. "I gotta go." I said and ends the call. "Yah !" Josoo oppa said. "Are you okay ?" He asked. "I'm going to the restroom, then we can go down together." I said, before walking towards the restroom.

Baekhyun.

"Mr. Won ?" The CEO called his assistant. "Yes, Sir ?" He replied. "Mr Byun and I need to discuss something." He said. The assistant bowed slightly before walking out. Then, we were left alone. "Baekhyun ?" He called me. "Ne ?" I said. "You will be assigned to China for 5 days starting tomorrow." He said. "Excuse me ? Tomorrow ?" I asked, shocked. He nod.

At home ...

I went home later than usual. As I enter, I smell a nice smell. "You're home ." She said. I loosen my tie but it got stuck so I'm struggling with it. "Tsk tsk.." She tsk'ed when she saw me struggling with the tie. "Come here." She signalled and I do so. She help me loosen my tie in just 1 minute ! "How can you be the executive manager when you can't even manage yourself ?" She nagged.

I made a face. Then, I look around. "Where is ...." I trailed. "Yen ?" She continued. I nodded. "She had resigned." She said. "Resigned ?" I asked and she nods. "She have to go back to her hometown to take care of her sick father." She stated. "Her mother ?" I asked. "She doesn't have a mother. That's all I know." She said.

I sit beside her. "Ramen ?" I asked when I saw she's holding a bowl of ramen in her hands. "Umm, ramen." She answered. I sighed. "I'll be going to China starting tomorrow." I said. She looked at me. "How long ?" She asked. I raise 5 fingers to show her. "Ahh ~" She said.

"Don't you mind ?" I asked. She look at me with confused face on. "Mind about what ?" She asked. "Being alone." I said. "Are you out of your mind ? I've been alone all these times. Even before we're married. So, I'm used to it." She stated. I keep being silent. "Why do you look so down ?" She asked.

"What do you mean ?" I asked. "Tomorrow's your first time going to other country. Don't you feel excited ?" She ask. "I don't know. " I said, with no mood on. "Aish, weirdo. It's me who have problems, not you. Also, it's supposed to be me who's down, not you. It's like you're on your period or what." She mumbled the last sentence.

I sighed and look at her, who is busy watching the tv while slurping her ramen soup at the same time. "Will you be okay ?" I asked. She looks at me like I am a ghost or what. "Yah ! Are you okay ?" She asked me while palming my forehead. "I'm serious." I said. "I'm serious too. It's unusual to see you like this." She said.

I made a face. She copies me. "Of course I will be okay !" She said with such a cheerful voice. It sounds like she wants to cheer herself up. "I've been in so many of these cases. No need to worry. They are just envious about me." She said and continue to watch the tv. I stare her face with a worried concern. 

Then, I left to bath. After that, I went to the dining room to see a bowl of ramen nicely covered with a cover.

After finished eating the ramen, I walk back to the living room just to see her sleeping on the couch. The tv is still on. I sit beside her and watch the current issue on the tv. Her issue comes out again. I stare at her face. "Will you really be fine ?" I whispered. I turn the tv off and carry her upstairs, to our room and lay her softly on the bed. I tucked her into the blanket then walk into the walk-in closet to pack my things for tomorrow.

The next day ....

Rachelle.

My eyes twitched from the bright light. I stretched before lazily get up. I look to my side, no sign of him. Then, I saw a note. "I'm going to China. Have your breakfast down there before starting your day !" It says. I smiled. "Breakfast ?" I said with a raising octave. After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I run downstairs while yelling, "My love, food. Here I come !"