Love ~ 11 ~

I Love You ( HIATUS )

Hey Guys ! It's ChernieYeol2001 here ! Sorry but I just want to say some words of appreciation. For those who had voted and subscribed for 'I Love You', it's a big, big thank you for all of you guys who patiently waits for me to update, well, you know, sometimes, I'm a bit not-in-the-mood-to-update. But, since it's a long, long holiday, I will try to update more often than previous. Okay ? That's all, so, enjoy reading this chapter !

Baekhyun.

I went upstairs to take a bath when my phone rings. "Yeoboseyo ?" I said. "Yeah, Hey ! It's me, Kai." "Owh, ne, hyung." "Yeah. How's my princess doing ?" He asked. "She caught a cold, hyung. But the fever has gone down a bit." I said. "Owh, right. The season's changing. Don't take her out so much. She has a weak immune system so she'll be sick often. Especially when the season's changing." He explained. "Okay, hyung." I cheered. "Baekhyun-ah !" He called. "Ne ?" I said, confused. "Doesn't she change ?" He asked. "What ?" I asked, still confused.

"Then, let me tell you something scary ~" He cooed. I gulped. Then, he laughs. "Ahh, no, no. It's not scary at all, man. I bet you're getting goosebumps, huh ?" And he laugh again. I just fake a laugh since I don't want to be called rude. "When she's sick, she will be all clingy and moody." He asked. "Ahh." So, that's why she asked for many things today. "Just, be careful." He said with a serious tone then laugh again. "Yeah.. Hahahaha~" Again, I fake it. "Well, that's all then. Until we meet again, my only brother-in-law !" With that, he hang up. I sighed. He's weird...

Rachelle.

I feel cold. I wrap myself with my favourite pink blanket and continue to watch the TV. He sits beside me but I pay noattention to him. "Your brother just called." He said. I turn to him. "Yet he didn't talk to me ?" I said. "He said he's busy." He said. "Whatever." I mumbled.

I change the channel to another and I saw my face on it. With the title, 'Rachelle and Sehun Are Dating', it caught my attention. "So, it's a long time since we heard from the Nation's Sweetheart. Rachelle Park, the successful idol was currently in the gossip chart and topping the chart in less than 3 days. A rumour which started the gossip had been saying that Rachelle and her label-mate idol form the sme agency, Sehun from EXO are dating each other." The host said. Then, pictures of me and him appear on the screen.

Baekhyun.

Oh oh. Here comes trouble. I look over her and saw she frowned. She is staring on the screen, precisely his picture. I raised my hand to block her view from the TV. "What are you doing ?" She asked, slightly annoyed maybe. "Preventing you from looking at the TV. No need to look at it, just look at my handsome face." I said then blinking my eyes repeatedly. She rolled her eyes. "Yah ! Don't you dare to roll your eyes in front of me." I said. "Whatever. You're not my dad." "But I'm your husband." I said. "To be." She said and then walk into her room. Well, I guess she's better now since she's acting like the usual cold, princess-ey Rachelle.

The next day ...

Rachelle.

"Okay, 5 minutes rest." I sit on the sofa and take the water bottle and drink it. I'm in the singing studio at the company. I had a singing practise. Han oppa sits in front of me. "How's your day ?" He asked in english. He had sudied in America for a few years so he can speak english. One reason that I chose him as my mentor is that he can speak english well. "Well, what do you expect ? A fairy tale-like life, filled with unicorns and rainbows ?" I said. He laughed. I sighed. "Sure is hard, right ?" He asked. I just raised my brows.