Love ~ 23 ~

I Love You ( HIATUS )

A week later ...

" Kim Hyo Jin, the nation's rising singer, had found dead at a wedding reception of a celebrity at Gangnam last night. The polices are still searching for any evidences to prove the suspect. We, on behalf of EXO news, wanting to say our biggest condolences to the family of the dead. Stay tuned for more informations."

Rachelle.

I am still asleep when my phone rings. At first, I tried to ignore it and succeed. But then, it won't stop ringing and I fed up. I search for my phone with my eyes closed and bring it closer to my ear. "Yeoboseyo ?" I said with a lazy voice. "Yah ! Kim Rahui, have you heard the news ?" My manager, Jo Soo oppa asked. "I know, I know. Today, the temperature will be the hottest in the entire year." I said. "Aish, it's not about that. It's about Hyo Jin." My eyes jerked opened. "Kim Hyo Jin ?" I asked and he hummed. "She's  found dead."

Baekhyun.

The staffs of SM Entertainment are gathering in the meeting room, waiting for the CEO to arrive. As all had arrived, the CEO enter and sit on the deserved seat. "Let's start the meeting." Said the CEO.

"As all of you had been informed, today's meeting is about Kim Hyo Jin's death." The CEO said. All turn silent. "The polices are still searching for evidences to find the suspect." Just as the executive said, the door was knocked and the CEO's assistant came in. "I'm sorry. We have to see this." With that, he turn the tv on.

"The nation's was shocked by a sudden news of the death of Kim Hyo Jin, the new rising singer of SM Entertainment. As the polices are busy searching for evidences, we had found a special evidence.

"What do you think of me ? A beggar ?" Kim Hyo Jin said to a girl with long, dark brown hair. "I didn't say that. But unnie, you're the one who said that. I didn't say being a beggar is so much you." A girl said. "You're getting on my nerves !" Hyo Jin said while grtting teeth. "Owh, so you got your nerves. I thought you have none. Since you acted all lovey dovey in front of the camera." "So, now, you're saying that I'm fake ?!" Hyo Jin said, fumed with anger. "Well, I thought I haven't say anything about that. Just about, but you've said it first. It's good though, to know your place."

"So, what we just watched was a clip, taken by a person in a saloon. Just as what we watched, it seems like a fight between the late Kim Hyo Jin with another girl. Kim Hyo Jin seemed like she's stressed out by what the girl had sai-" The tv was switched off by the CEO.

"And, a few days ago, there was a tweet by Kim Hyo Jin." The executive shows the tweet saying, "It's so hard to survive a living."

"This tweet had been so viral since the broadcast of the clip earlier, Sir. And the bad news is.." He trailed as he showed a zoomed-in comment. "Is it just me or the voice just sounds like Rachelle ?" It says. All eyes were darted to me and the CEO.