The Hardest Fall

Could It Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Only one more task to go before the final game, and everyone was so excited to figure out the meaning behind the given clues. The team will now have to compete against each other in a mini-dance competition, where each member will have to remember and reenact their opponents' dance move as close as possible. To start the game, a member from each team will have to draw names of the opponent and Jae Suk as the emcee will be the judge. 

 

"You should do it since you're the lucky one," Joong Ki suggested for Ji Hyo to draw the names. She agreed with him and carefully picked one of the folded papers which contained the names of their opponent. When she saw the names, Ji Hyo became excited as it was an easy opponent - Haha and Kwang Soo. Those two were not the best dancers, and so it was too easy for Ji Hyo and Joong Ki to beat them at the game. Next it was Jong Kook and Gary to compete against Jae Suk and Suk Jin, of which as expected nothing can match the 'hip-hop' moves by the Commander and his partner. 

 

To decide the ultimate winner, both Joong Ki and Ji Hyo will have to battle against the 'tiger' and the 'Monday boyfriend'. Knowing how good they are in dancing, the song-song couple felt a bit uncomfortable to go against them for the final round. "This is going to be an interesting competition, isn't it? Jong Kook and Gary are great dancers so they will definitely going to win this," Jae Suk made a comment. Suk Jin interrupted, "But Ji Hyo and Joong Ki have advantages since they are of the opposite gender." Hearing the view from the eldest member, an idea suddenly popped into Joong Ki's mind. He quickly whispered to Ji Hyo on what they need to do in order to win the game and the actress nodded as a reply.

 

"Aish! These guys are overdoing it," Jong Kook felt annoyed to see the intimacy between the song-song couple. "As much as I like Ji Hyo, but I'm more afraid of the 'tiger'.. so I'll have to do my best to win this!" Gary gave his commitment to which made the casts laughing at his funny statement. "You know I'm not going to go easy on you!" Ji Hyo threatened her opponent. Joong Ki place his arm around his partner's shoulder and said, "Now that's my girl." Jong Kook became furious, "Yaa! Since when she is your girl?! Have you not heard of SpartAce?!"

 

Seeing all the 'drama' made Ji Hyo laughing so hard that she had to squat down to stop from laughing out loud. Joong Ki tried to help his partner to stand up, but he ended up losing his balance and fell next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter