Girl From The Past

Could It Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook was very excited to go on his first date with Ji Hyo. He put on his best outfit and practice his 'love-line' in front of the mirror, "My dear Ji Hyo, are you ready for our date?.. Ahneeoh! That doesn't sound right. Ji Hyo aah, don't you know that oppa love you so much? Aish.. why do I sound so desperate?" The Commander felt very nervous as he couldn't imagine how the actress would react to him, so he tried to calm himself by whistling a happy song. Jong Kook smiled at himself as he checked on his appearance for the final time in front of the mirror. Once he's satisfied with the way he look, Jong Kook walked out from his room and waited for his date to come out from her room.

 

He called her name and knocked on her door, hoping that she's ready to leave with him. When Ji Hyo opened the door, Jong Kook was surprised to see that she's not dressed up. "Don't you remember our date today?" the Commander was worried if she purposely 'forgetting' about their special day. Ji Hyo replied with an innocent face, "Just tell me where you want to go.. I'll meet you there." The Commander wasn't happy with her answer, "Is this the first time someone ask you out for a date? We're supposed to go everywhere and do everything together.. not separately!". "Oppa.. can you just trust me on this? I'll be there as soon as I can," Ji Hyo refused to change her mind. Before he left, Jong Kook wanted to kiss his date, but Ji Hyo avoided his gesture. "We can only kiss during our date.. not here or in public," she sets a new rule to which made the Commander felt dissapointed.

 

As agreed, the SpartAce couple met at a fine dining restaurant where they first set eyes on each other. Like a gentleman, he pulled out the chair for her and called for the waiter. "Americano coffee for the beautiful lady.. and hot green tea for me," the muscular man placed an order. "Jong Kook oppa.. I don't drink coffee," Ji Hyo wanted to change her drink. The Commander was confused when she rejected her 'favourite' drink, "Aren't you a coffee lover?". "Ahneeoh, coffee made me feel dizzy.. and I don't like the smell of it," she answered without hesitation. Although he found it strange for her to 'hate' coffee, but the muscular man just ignored his curiosity as he's glad that now they shared something in common - they both are not into coffee.

 

The waiter left the two persons who were very much 'attracted' to each other. "You look beautiful in that dress," he praised his date, and the lady was blushing as he stared softly at her face. Still locking his eyes on her, Jong Kook decided to impress the lady with his 'love-lin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter