Confession Of The Heart

Could It Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All eyes on her, as everyone was anticipating for her to accept his 'marriage proposal'. The Running Man members were looking forward for the two strong players to unite as a real couple, because they have been working so close together for couple of years. "What is she waiting for? Just answer him!" Kyung-eun, Jae Suk's wife couldn't wait any longer. The national emcee laughed at his impatient wife, "Yaa.. you sounded like her parent!". "Ahneeoh! It's obvious they like each other.. I just want them to be happy," Kyung-eun couldn't hide her excitement. 

 

Not wanting to dissapoint her Running Man family, Ji Hyo was torn between her own feeling and her desire to win the game. She looked at the Commander, and her heart began to feel sorry for him - knowing that he was expecting for her to accept his 'out of the blue' proposal. After careful consideration, she replied "Of course," to which made all of them especially Jong Kook screaming joyfully as they thought she had openly accepted his love. But the Commander's happiness wasn't for long when she continued, "You know I'm saying it just to win this game, right?".

 

"Wae geu rae?!" Jong Kook refused to play according to the rule. Because he failed to answer 'of course' to her question, Jae Suk announced that SpartAce couple was disqualified. "Hold on! I still have one more question to ask!" Jong Kook insisted to carry on with the game. "Yaa! We already know she'll say no," Suk Jin made fun of the Commander and they all burst into laughter. "Don't be too harsh on him.. let's give them another chance," Jae Suk tried to defend the muscular man and allow him to proceed. Still holding hands with Ace Ji Hyo, Jong Kook stared deeply into her eyes and asked, "Can I kiss you?". "You should have asked that first!" Haha immediately chipped in. The moment Ji Hyo answered "Of course," Jong Kook leaned toward her and kissed her passionately on her lips. 

 

Although everyone was cheering for his courageous attempt, Ji Hyo wasn't very excited about the kiss. "Ji Hyo aah.. you should be happy when a man kisses you," Haha noticed her blank reaction. Suk Jin interrupted, "Let her be.. she's always clueless when it comes to love." Ji Hyo knew they were teasing her for being insensitive towards Jong Kook, but she didn't take it personally. "I was merely following the rule.. we can only say 'of course' to our partner, isn't it?" the actress gave her reason. Everyone was dissapointed with her answer, as they were hoping for more romance coming from the SpartAce couple. The PD finally announced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter