Your Invisible Man

Could It Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He's having lunch with her, yet she's more interested in talking to another man over the phone. Jong Kook waited patiently for Ji Hyo to finish her conversation, slowly chewing his food while taking a glance at her. He almost choked when Ji Hyo suddenly screamed over the phone at the man she's talking to. 

 

"Aish! This guy always twisted my words!" Ji Hyo letting go of her anger. Then she noticed that Jong Kook was looking at her with a blank face and she knew he's hoping for an explanation. But the commander couldn't wait for her to talk and started questioning like a paparazzi. Feeling guilty for ignoring him, she made an excuse, "Mianhae Jong Kook oppa, but I really need to clarify things with Joong Ki before he assuming anything."

 

"If I hadn't know you better, I would think that you two are dating each other," the muscular man commented. Ji Hyo laughed at his statement and replied, "If I hadn't know you well oppa.. I would think that you are jealous.. but of course that's impossible." "Why would it be impossible?" Jong Kook became curious. "Because of our relationship oppa," Ji Hyo answered with confidence. Jong Kook felt nervous after listening to her words. "We.. we are in a.. relationship now?" he couldn't believe what he just heard. 'Is this for real?' Jong Kook questioned himself.

 

"Of course we are! You're like a big brother to me and I love you just like your real sister," Ji Hyo spoke her mind to which Jong Kook became slightly disappointed. "Yaa.. that's not a relationship!" he disagreed. "Sure it is! Family also is a form of relationship," Ji Hyo firmly believed in her own argument. Jong Kook still couldn't accept her view, "If I'm just a big brother to you.. why did you address me formally in Running Man? You should call me oppa not Jong Kook ssi."

 

"I don't want to upset your fans oppa.. not everyone is fond of SpartAce," Ji Hyo shared her concern. Jong Kook became speechless as he's somewhat agreed with her. Both of them have their own followers, of which some are quite fanatic when it comes to their favourite star's love life. As both of them are in their 30s, many couldn't wait for their wedding day to become realit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter