Could It Be You? - Final Chapter (Part 2)

Could It Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(2 months later - after the press conference to announce Jong Kook's engagement)

 

The Commander instructed the driver to drop them off at the hospital, so he could pay a visit before he went for the Running Man shooting. Arriving at the destination, the newly engaged couple silently entered the room and found that the regular visitor was sitting next to the hospital bed. They overheard the person talking to the patient in a sadden voice, "It's been two months now.. do you really hate me that much? How long do you intended to stay like this? Ji Hyo aah.. will you please open your eyes.. I really miss your laugh, your smile..and the way you called my name everytime we had an argument. I don't know if you can hear me, but I want you to know that I will always love you no matter what happen between us. So please.. please come back to me." Jong Kook slowly approached Joong Ki and placed his hand on his shoulder. He could feel the pain that the pretty boy was enduring - seeing the love of his life frozen on the bed with wires attached to her 'lifeless' body.

 

Since the accident, Ji Hyo fell into a coma after suffering a severe head trauma. Her life depended on the support machine that kept her breathing as normal. From that moment, Joong Ki has always been on her side - waiting for her to regain her conscious so he could apologize for his hasty decision and immaturity that almost took her life. Everyday he would chat with her, although she couldn't respond to his words. While holding her hand firmly in his hands, Joong Ki expressed his disappointment, "I wanted to propose to her during our final world tour concert in Seoul.. but I guess I have to wait a little bit longer." Jong Kook and his fiancée were sympathized with the song-song couple situation, but they could only offer moral support to them as friends. "I'm sure she'll be happy to accept it, because she has always love you.. not anyone else," the Commander tried to cheer up the pretty boy.

 

With the help from Cheon Seong-im, the media and the fans were not aware of Ji Hyo's condition and there was no chaos at the hospital. It's the least that she could do to help the song-song couple going through the tough time. "Ji Hyo unnie, it's me.. Cheon Seong-im. Please don't stop fighting and stay strong, because everyone here is waiting for you. You've helped me find love.. but now it's time for you to find your own happiness," tears were flowing down from her eyes as she uttered the words. Because of the work commitment, Jong Kook and his fiancée had to excuse themselves and they promised to visit her again until she is fully recovered. Being alone in the room, Joong Ki recited a prayer, "Please save my Song Ji Hyo.. I promise that I will always cherish her with all my heart, and I'll do anything to bring her back. I really love her.. and I'll never break her heart again. Not ever!"

 

He remembered clearly what the doctor told him about her condition after the surgery. She only has 30 percent chances of surviving the injury, and even if she made it through, there's a high possibility that she might suffered from a temporary memory loss. The doctor was expecting for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter