It's Not About Us

Could It Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The song-song couple finally met each other, but in a very awkward situation. Joong Ki was not happy to see his lady standing next to another man, and Ji Hyo hated the fact that her man was spending time with his ex-girlfriend behind her back. The pretty boy wanted to cuddle with his sweetheart, but Ji Hyo avoided his gesture. "An explanation is what I want.. not a public affection," the actress was very cold towards her man. Suddenly Jong Kook interfered, "And you should ask for my permission if you want to touch my fiancée!". Joong Ki was confused with the Commander's statement, "Fiancée? What do you mean?". "Can't you see that ring on her finger?" Jong Kook proudly said it as he took Ji Hyo's hand and showed it to the pretty boy.

 

"Yaa!" Ji Hyo shouted at the Commander for heating up the argument. She tried to hide the ring behind her back, but Joong Ki saw it on her finger and he looked at her for an explanation. "Is is true?" the pretty boy waited for her to clarify. With a heavy heart, she replied, "Yes.. and no." Her answer made the two men confused. "Mwoya?! Is it a yes or no?!" Joong Ki couldn't hold his emotion. After a short silence, Ji Hyo finally explained, "Yes this is an engagement ring.. no because I didn't officially accept his proposal in Running Man." "But you've made a promise!" Jong Kook refused to accept her explanation. She let out a small sigh before she continued, "I agreed to consider.. not agreed with the marriage."

 

Joong Ki became furious, "Noh micheossoh? Why would you consider something like that?". "That's the price that I have to pay so I can be with you today!" Ji Hyo let out her frustration. Yoon Bora who overheard the conversation, approached them slowly as she was curious with the presence of two famous Running Man members behind the stage. "Jong Kook oppa? Ji Hyo unnie? Why are you here? Did you came for the concert?" the young lady asked excitedly. "I did.. but I guess the show is over," Ji Hyo was sarcastic towards Joong Ki and the clueless Yoon Bora. She gave a sharp look at Joong Ki and said, "Congratulations! By the way.. you two look good together." The innocent Yoon Bora smiled happily and thanked her for the 'compliment'. "Annyeong oppa.. unnie! See you again," she waved at the SpartAce couple as they left her alone with Joong Ki.

 

"Yaa Ji Hyo!" Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter