Not A Fan Of You

Could It Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He: You should know why I'm leaving.. I can't do this anymore. 

She: Are you blaming me for being nice to him? He's my fan!

He: So I'm supposed to allow him to hug you in public?! 

She: Yaa! Do you think I plan for it?!

He: Well maybe you do...

 

"Aigoo! That's gonna leave a mark," Kwang Soo touches his left cheek as he watched the lead actress slapping the face of the lead actor. Kwang Soo's eyes are locked on the tv screen, watching his favourite star Ji Hyo in action. He didn't notice that Gary is slowly approaching him from behind.

 

"Song Ji Hyo is here!!" screamed Gary as he poked Kwang Soo who is not prepared for the surprise attack. The tall guy jumped off the sofa in panic with his mouth wide open. "Gary hyung! Why did you do that?!" Kwang Soo let out his disappointment, but then couldn't stop himself from laughing out loud just like Gary. Such funny moment is so contagious and they both are getting used to teasing each other just like real brothers. 

 

But Joong Ki is the only one who is not interested to join them. He only cares about finishing his song for the next album. Not letting him having his own private time, Gary quickly turn to Joong Ki and said, "Did you see Kwang Soo's face just now? Hilarious!"

 

"Now I have to watch this movie from the beginning.. again!" Kwang Soo gives his reason to replay the same movie he was watching. Gary objects, "Yaa Kwang Soo! This is the fifth time already! I like Ji Hyo too, but this is too much!". Kwang Soo can't help but smile as an answer. "Hyung aah, do you think Ji Hyo noona and Jong Kook hyung are really together?" he then asked.

 

"No they're not," replied Gary. "How did you know?" asked Kwang Soo excitedly - hoping for an answer. "Because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter