The Unspoken Words

Could It Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She knew it would be hard for him to accept her decision, but it was the right thing to do at the moment as she had to manage the expectations from the Running Man production and its loyal followers. Jong Kook has made their on-screen chemistry a reality to the eyes of the fans, so it wouldn't be easy for her to just walkout from their 'reel-relationship' without disappointing the SpartAce shippers. "It will only be for a month. I promise," Ji Hyo told her heartbroken man. Joong Ki found it difficult for him to make sense from her request, "You don't have to promise me anything. I'm not going to break up with you!".

 

"Please don't put me in a difficult situation.. I have my own reason for this," Ji Hyo tried to convince the pretty boy. But Joong Ki wasn't going to change his mind, "And I have my own reason to fight for our relationship." Ji Hyo had lost her words when he reminded her of their conversation, "You've told me to keep loving you even when you ask me to leave.. remember?!". Then there's a moment of silence before Joong Ki mooted his proposal, "Geurae.. let's get married tonight so you don't have to think about the other man." Ji Hyo was stunned by his 'wild' idea, "Noh micheossoh?! Do you think this is some kind of a competition?"

 

"Why would it be crazy? We love each other.. isn't that a strong reason for you to accept my proposal?" Joong Ki voiced out his frustration. Ji Hyo knew there's no point of continuing their conversation, so she stood by the door and asked the pretty boy to leave her room. Just like a stubborn child, Joong Ki sat on the floor and frozen himself to protest. "Yaa! I said get out from my room!", Ji Hyo had lost her patient. "I'm not going anywhere!" Joong Ki yelled at her while crossing his arms. Ji Hyo finally gave up, "Geurae! Just do what you want. I'm going to sleep." The actress was about to walk away from him when Joong Ki quickly stood up and carried his girlfriend to her bed.

 

"Yaa! Just put me down!" Ji Hyo was struggling to break free, so the pretty boy placed her carefully on her bed and put on the blanket for her. She was surprised to see him jumping on her bed and lay down next to her. When the actress tried to get up from the bed, he immediately grabbed her by the shoulder and 'locked' her in his arms. "Don't you want to sleep?" Joong Ki asked with his eyes closed. "What is wrong with you?!" Ji Hyo felt uneasy with his strange behaviour and tried to free herself, but he wouldn't let her go. She looked at him in disbelief as he pretended to sn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter