A Different Feeling

Could It Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Whenever you want to do something, call me so I can do it for you. If you feel like eating something, tell me so I will cook it for you.. whatever you need, just let me know because I'm always here for you," Joong Ki gave his commitment to take good care of Ji Hyo. He held her close to his heart, embracing her warmly in his arms. "Actually.. there's something I need," the actress replied, staring deep into his eyes. The pretty boy waited for her to continue, so she looked at him with full of hope, "May I have my phone back? I need to inform Jong Kook oppa that I'm all right."

 

"Yaa! When you're with me you shouldn't think or mention about any other man! Even in your sleep, when you eat or when you're happy.. only dream about me, eat with me and save your smile for me! Arasso?!" Joong Ki stated his precondition. Ji Hyo was surprised with his behaviour, because she couldn't comprehend his intention, "Joong Ki ssi.. why should my world revolves around you? It's not like we're in a relationship or something!".

 

"Are you really that 'blank' or you're just good in acting? Can't you tell how I feel about you?!" Joong Ki lose his temper. Ji Hyo doesn't understand why the pretty boy suddenly exploded in anger, but she was more confused with everything that he just told her. "Joong Ki ssi, I think you're uncertained with your own feeling. I know you feel guilty and sorry for my condition, but you don't have to treat me like a property," Ji Hyo pointed out her view,  hoping that she has made it clear to the pretty boy. 

 

Joong Ki couldn't accept her opinion, "I may be younger than you, but that doesn't mean that I don't know how to love you!". L.O.V.E... the word that came out from his mouth made Ji Hyo rolled her eyes in disbelief. She didn't take him seriously, because she has heard the same confession from other men before and they ended up as 'good friends'. Furthermore, falling in love with a younger man may lead to the 'end' of her career. "I'm not going to debate with you on this, but please.. don't make things difficult for us," she ended their conversation and then locked herself in the room.

 

"Arasso! But I'm not going to give up on you!" Joong Ki shouted from behind the door as if he knew that she was still listening to his voice. He placed his hand on her door, trying to 'feel' her presence from the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter