A Promise To Keep

Could It Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The shooting ended at about 6pm that day and due to unfinished mission, the same guests will appear in the next episode.  Everyone seems to be happy with the result, except for Ji Hyo and Joong Ki who are still avoiding each other because of everything that was said and done.

 

"Ji Hyo noona, thank you for the wonderful experience today. We never thought you'd be so kind to newbies like us," Kwang Soo expressed his gratitude. The truth is, he was just finding a way to approach the only female member of Running Man. They haven't exchange contact yet, but Kwang Soo was hoping that he could stay in touch with his favourite star. 

 

Not knowing his real intent, Ji Hyo smiled and told Kwang Soo that she's also glad to be working with a famous band like HeRoze. Then came Gary, wanting to be part of their conversation. "Ji Hyo ssi, are you serious about having me as your Monday boyfriend?" asked Gary excitedly. He gave his best smile to Ji Hyo and totally ignored Kwang Soo who was quite annoyed with his interference.

 

"Gary hyung! We're in the middle of conversation here," Kwang Soo reminded Gary with a serious look. Ji Hyo who was not aware of the situation, blankly replied, "If that's what the viewers want, I guess.. should be fine. Can we?"

 

But then she remembered that Gary is not a permanent member of Running Man. She laughed thinking that the guy was just teasing her off screen. That is possible considering that she can be clueless sometimes. "So now I have a reason to apply for a permanent role," Gary was getting excited. Ji Hyo widen her eyes and doesn't know how to react to Gary's excitement.

 

"Aren't we late already?" Joong Ki called for his band members. Gary gave a signal for him to join them. When Joong Ki started to wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter