Don't Tell Anyone

Could It Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Although the episode was yet to be aired, but rumours about the SpartAce couple engagement have already spread in media and among fans of Running Man. Somehow, an insider from the variety show has leaked a 3 minutes video that has been edited to capture the moment where Jong Kook proposed to Ji Hyo and then skipped to the part where she answered 'of course' to his proposal. Because of that, Ji Hyo was called by her agency to clarify the story and they have decided to hold a press conference together with Jong Kook.

 

"Mwoya? I have to admit about our relationship? Wae geu rae?!" the actress didn't agree to the agency's recommendation. Her manager tried to convince her, "This is a good opportunity to increase the programme rating.. we should leverage it to our advantage." "Ahneeoh! I don't want to publicize my personal life," Ji Hyo refused to accept the decision. She knew that once it's done, it would be hard for her and Joong Ki to come clean about their relationship - if that's still exist after the next 23 days. The actress took a deep breath, reflecting on how complicated her life has been for the past one month. On top of her 'scandalicious' relationship with Jong Kook and her secret romance with Joong Ki, there’s another big secret that she's yet to reveal. 

 

"Why not? In fact, the producer is thinking of replacing Joong Ki with Jong Kook as your partner in the new movie," another shocking announcement made by her manager. Ji Hyo could no longer hold her anger, "Do you think it's fair to simply drop his name because of the rumours about me and Jong Kook? An dwae! I'm not going to do the movie if that's what they want." Her stubbornness made the agency became speechless as they thought she would agree with the plan. They threatened to end her contract with the agency, but instead of retreating the actress kept insisting for her right to decide her own partner. "It's not that I've anything against Jong Kook oppa, but I don't want to confuse our fans with an on-screen relationship," Ji Hyo just wouldn't change her mind.

 

Hearing her answer made her manager became curious, "Is that the actual reason or is it because you already have someone?". Ji Hyo was trapped with the question and decided to ignore it. Her manager kept on guessing, "Now I remember.. you were quite close with Joong Ki since the Running Man incident, am I right? He did ask me a lot about you.. but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter