Different Side Of You

Could It Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Should I call her.. or should I wait for the next shooting?' Joong Ki couldn't decide whether or not he is the one to ask the actress. He already got Ji Hyo's number from her agency, yet he found it's hard for him to personally contact her. Instead, he tried to draft a message for her, but couldn't find the right words. After about 20 minutes figuring what to text her, he then gave up and started to dial her number. 

 

Ji Hyo finally answered after the third beep, "Yoboseyo, who is this?". For a second, Joong Ki had his tongue tied. When Ji Hyo asked for the second time, he replied, "Noona, this is me.. Joong Ki. How are you?"

 

"Wae Joong Ki ssi? Did something hit your head yesterday?" Ji Hyo seems to have lost her sweet and gentle approach towards him. "What do you mean by that?" Joong Ki seeking for clarification. He wondered if the person is really Ji Hyo or someone else. He looked at the number that he dialled over and over again just to ensure that he didn't contact a wrong person. But then he confirmed that it was Ji Hyo when she said, "I must have mesmerized you with my singing yesterday and now you are calling me just to hear my voice again.. right?"

 

"Yaa.. noona! Yes your singing was good, but that's not the reason I called," Joong Ki replied assuming that she was just teasing him.  Or maybe she was flirting with a pretty boy like him. That could be possible for Joong Ki as he does have fans who happened to be Korea biggest stars. He could hear her giggling on the other side, "See.. I've told you so! You shouldn't underestimate me just because I'm in a variety show."

 

"But you shouldn't put an act in a reality tv.. you're deceiving your fans. If you really can sing then you should sing well," Joong Ki being frank again. Ji Hyo was not happy with his feedback, "Yaa Joong Ki ssi! Did I ask for your opinion? Are you questioning my job as an actress?!". Joong Ki was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter