Just Be Good To Me

Could It Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two unlikeliest partners moving together towards the elevator at their fastest speed as they need to outplay the opponents in the first match. Because of his competitiveness, Joong Ki dragged his partner who was slightly behind him to catch up with the other teams. All he can think of was to be the first couple to arrive at the location so they will receive the best clue for the final game. Although he felt awkward, Joong Ki held Ji Hyo's hand firmly and kept her close to him wherever he went. Just like an obedient child, Ji Hyo didn't question Joong Ki's action although she couldn't help from feeling anxious with the way she was treated. 

 

They were both out of breath when they reached the pit stop, but then they felt frustrated to find that Gary and Jong Kook have surpassed them. Ji Hyo thought the pretty boy would blame her for slowing the team, but she was surprised when Joong Ki wrapped her in his arm and said, "That's okay. We did well." Jong Kook who was there just couldn't control his jealousy towards the song-song couple, "There's no need to show your 'chemistry' in front of us.. this is just a game!"

 

Ji Hyo laughed at Jong Kook's statement, while Joong Ki's pretty face reddened. " Mianhae oppa, but today Joong Ki is my man," Ji Hyo teasing the Commander for envying her and her partner. 'Omo! What am I saying?!' Ji Hyo just realised that she had unintentionally 'admit' to Joong Ki who was smiling bright at her. She tried to shift the attention back to the game by asking her partner to read out the instruction card. The odd couple hurriedly move on to the next activity that was prepared for them by the production team.

 

The task required them to transfer small cookies from one plate to the other by using their mouth while wearing a blindfold. As the game begin, Joong Ki quickly grabbed a cookie with his mouth and turned to Ji Hyo to pass it on, but because he couldn't see her, he accidently 'hit' her cheek with the cookie. The cookie dropped from his mouth and the next thing he remembered was his lips were on hers!

 

He quickly turned away from Ji Hyo and grabbed another cookie to move on with the game, but he wasn't able to focus on the task anymore. He became too 'careful' with the cookie, but Ji Hyo couldn't wait for too long. "It's okay Joong Ki ssi.. just pass it on to me quickly!" she seems to know what's on her partner's mind. As much as she felt uneasy with the 'unplanned' kiss, but the most important thing for Ji Hyo was to complete the task even if they are not the winner. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter