It Wasn't Easy For Us

Could It Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How many guests do we have for today?" Suk Jin curiously asked the PD, but the PD refused to reveal the answer. All Running Man casts have received their first task of the day, which is to find the guests before someone tear off their name tag. This is the usual activity in every episode of the show, and they are getting better at it. 

 

"I hope we have a male guest for today," Ji Hyo couldn't help herself from getting excited. "Ji Hyo aah.. we already have enough male members in our team!!" Jae Suk teasing and pretending that he doesn't agree with Ji Hyo's statement. All of them laughing and joking with each other before the game officially starts. With little information and a small bell tight to their shoes, all of them begin searching for the secret guests who already watching their every move from afar.

 

Together with her partner Jong Kook,  Ji Hyo scouted around the corner of the textile factory hoping to find the guests before the other team does. Combining the strength of the 'commander' Jong Kook and the sneaky 'ace' Ji Hyo, many believe that they are indeed the perfect duo in Running Man. Known as the 'SpartAce' couple, both of them have won most of the games presented in the popular variety show.

 

"I think we should split. I'll search around here, so you go to the other level," Jong Kook suggested. The factory is indeed a large building for hide and seek activity with plenty of hideout area at every floor. Following the commander's instruction, Ji Hyo walked away from the room and decided to search for the guest at the basement level. She was so focus with her mission until she found something interesting at the basement. 

 

"Omo! Is this the staff lounge?" she was so amazed to find a pinball machine and two massage chairs in a very comfortable room for the staff to rest during the break. She got more excited when she found a PlayStation machine attached to the wide screen tv on the wall. With a cute expression, Ji Hyo turned to the camera and said, "Mianhae Jong Kook ssi, but I really want to try this!".

 

She played the video games for almost 15 minutes before she remembers her mission for that day. "I better start looking before Jong Kook arrives," she whispered to the camera as she felt guilty for getting herself distracted during the game. She doesn't aware that a pair of eyes is watching her since she stepped into the lounge area alone. All of a sudden, someone grabbed her from behind and quickly covered before she can scream.

 

"Ji Hyo ssi.. do you want to live and be my spy or should I tear off your tag?" she heard a man's voice from behind. Still in shock, she nodded her head and the man released her. She turned around and was surprised to see the familiar face in front of her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter