Miss You Love

Could It Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo kept looking at her watch, as there's only 40 minutes left before Joong Ki and the band boarding the flight to Thailand. "Jong Kook oppa, can we go now? I'm afraid that we will miss them," the actress couldn't wait much longer as she was in a rush to meet up with Joong Ki at the airport before he checked in. Ji Hyo made a promise that she will be sending him off for his world tour, but they haven't depart from Jong Kook's mansion. Although he knew that they were already late, there's no sign that the Commander was in a hurry to leave the house.

 

He gave her a smile despite she was obviously upset with him, "Just chill.. all right? It's not like he'll be gone for good." The SpartAce couple were finally ready to leave in Jong Kook's car and headed towards the airport which was a 30 minutes drive from their location. Throughout the journey, Ji Hyo didn't say a word as she was so worried that they wouldn't be able to reach their destination in time, and she wouldn't have the chance to say goodbye to her man. The Commander tried to cheer her up, "Do you remember the day we had to travel to Hong Kong for Running Man special episode? We almost missed the flight because you were snoring in my car." 

 

"Yaa! That was long time ago! Besides, I didn't have enough sleep the night before," the actress was shy when the Commander brought up their old memory. Some of the Running Man members would call her 'sleeping beauty' or 'sleepyhead mong Ji', as she's easily fallen asleep almost anywhere during the shooting. Jong Kook let out a small laugh, but then they were back to being silence.

 

Ji Hyo decided to send a message to Joong Ki through SNS informing him that she's on her way, but Jong Kook was so curious to know what she's been up to. "Are you texting with that kid?" the Commander started to interrogate. "He's a man.. not a kid," Ji Hyo answered firmly. Seeing how focused she was with her phone, Jong Kook kept questioning, "Do you know that he's much younger than you? You shouldn't look at him as a man." "What's wrong with him being younger than me? More importantly is how a man treat his woman," Ace Ji Hyo defended her view against Sparta Kook. Still wouldn't give up, Jong Kook replied, "Didn't I treat you nice all these years? But you never look at me as a man."

 

"You're different, oppa. I felt safe around you as if my own brother is there to protect me.. besides, you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter