The War Between Men

Could It Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I feel like telling the whole world that you're mine," Joong Ki expressed his happiness while locking his arms around his lady. Ji Hyo pinched her boyfriend's cheek and , "Try telling it to Kookie.. I bet you won't even last a minute!". "Waa, you have a nickname for him? Then you should have a nickname for me too!" the pretty boy being sulky. Ji Hyo pretended as if she was thinking of something, "Hmm.. what if I call you Mr. Arrogant? Or Pretty Arrogant?". "Yaa! Can't you be more romantic?! Just call me Sweetie then.. since I have been a sweet boyfriend for you," Joong Ki demanded. 

 

Ji Hyo laughed naughtily, "No.. I can't call you Sweetie in front of the others.. but I can call you Jackie just like Jack in Titanic!". "If I'm Jackie, then you're my Rosie?" Joong Ki was playing along. The actress smiled and shrugged. "That means I have to sail across the ocean with you so we can reenact the Titanic scene!" the pretty boy was getting excited. "Maybe we can do that for our wedding," Ji Hyo cracked a joke. "You want to get married now?" Joong Ki was surprised that she mentioned about marriage. "Ahneeoh! I don't want to be harassed by your female fans!" she denied.

 

"Don't worry, I know they will approve.. because you're every man's dream," Joong Ki firmly believed that he has made a right decision. Then he ran his finger through her hair and said, "But I'm the one who should be worried since there are other guys in this house and out there who are waiting to steal you away from me." Ji Hyo knew whom he was referring to, "Gary and Kwang Soo are my friends too.. but Jong Kook oppa is like a big brother to me." "Maybe to you.. but not to these guys. We need to come clean with our relationship," Joong Ki insisted. 

 

As much as she agreed with him, she couldn't say yes to his proposal, "I'd like to do that, but now is not the right time." Joong Ki was confused with her stand, "Wae? Are you afraid of losing Jong Kook?". Ji Hyo wanted to say something, but she worried if the pretty boy would misinterprete her words. Partly Joong Ki was right - she doesn't want to lose Jong Kook. But, there's another reason that was holding her from unveiling the truth. "Do you trust me?" she looked into his eyes, hoping that he would stop questioning her.

 

It took five seconds for Joong Ki to finally nodded, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter