Standing Next To You

Could It Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo was puzzled by the marriage proposal, "Is the camera still rolling? Is this part of your secret mission?". She didn't think that the Commander was serious with his question until Jae Suk made a comment, "Ji Hyo aah.. don't you get it? Jong Kook wants to marry you!". Everybody burst into laughter as the actress seems to be a bit confused with the whole situation. They were demanding for her to give an answer, but it was hard for Ji Hyo to come clean about her current love-life.

 

"Jong Kook oppa," Ji Hyo's voice was weak, and the Commander knew what she's about to say. He immediately stood up and held her hand firmly, "I know that it came too soon.. but please don't push me away before you consider my proposal. Just promise me that you'll think about it." Ji Hyo couldn't look at his hopeful face, as she started to feel guilty towards him and especially Joong Ki. She wanted to say something, but her lips were sealed. As there was no respond from the actress, Jong Kook decided to slip the gold ring onto her finger and said, "You've promised that you'll do anything that I want.. so please give your heart to me even if it's only for a month." 

 

She knew that it would be unfair to Joong Ki, but rejecting Jong Kook's proposal in front of the Running Man members was not an option if she wants to return to the show. "Geurae.. a promise is a promise," Ji Hyo didn't want to upset the muscular man. Although it wasn't the same reaction that he's hoping for, Jong Kook was so happy that she's willing to give him a chance to win her heart. "You'll never regret it," the Commander whispered to her ear as he embraced her tightly in his arms. All the Running Man members and their partners applauded enthusiastically for the SpartAce couple - hoping that the two of them will be more than just good friends.

 

Finally the day has come for HeRoze to perform in the first concert for their world tour. Thousands of people flooded the stadium to witness the famous Korean stars in person, and each of them was screaming the names of their favourite member of the band. "Standby in 30 minutes!" the crews were running around to prepare for the opening act. After she's done with her hairstylist, Yoon Bora searched for the pretty boy at the waiting area. She was happy to find him alone with a guitar in his hand, so she approached him for a quick conversation before they begin the show. "Oppa.. are you ready? This is the first time that we sing together on stage.. do you want to choreograph our performance?" the young lady was partly excited and nervous at the same time.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter