Could It Be You? - Final Chapter (Part 1)

Could It Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm asking you again.. what did you say to her?" Joong Ki kept pressuring the Commander to explain himself. Jong Kook had lost his word and could only looked at Ji Hyo with a clueless face. The actress requested for the pretty boy to settle down and sit next to her, "Jong Kook oppa won't be able to give you the answer, but I can." Both men were now staring at her with a serious face - not knowing what to expect out of the discussion. Ji Hyo seems to have a hard time to begin the conversation, "First of all, I would like to apologize for creating this mess between the three of us..". Before she could finish her sentence, Joong Ki interrupted, "It was never your fault princess.. even if it was I am not going to blame you for this." "You don't have to be sorry for any of these.. I understand how you feel about us," the Commander chipped in. 

 

She sighed heavily and kept silence for a couple of minutes, as if trying to find the right way to explain the real situation to the men. After a while, Ji Hyo locked her eyes on Joong Ki and held his hand softly as she uttered the words, "Joong Ki aah.. you know that I'll never regret every second of my life that I've spent with you. You've always love me for who I am.. and nothing can describe the way I feel about you. So thank you, for everything that you did.. for me and for us." The way she talk and stare at him made Joong Ki felt nervous as he filled his mind with assumption that she might be asking for another break-up, and this time it could be for real. He started to question himself if he has done something wrong that made her reconsidering their relationship, but all he could think of was the possibility that she has changed her heart and Jong Kook has 'won' the battle. "Museun marieyo? Are you trying to tell me something?" Joong Ki couldn't hold his anxiety any longer.

 

Again, Ji Hyo didn't respond to his questions and only replied with a smile. She slowly let go of his hand and turned towards the Commander, "Jong Kook oppa, I know I shouldn't play with your feeling.. but it's the only way to save your heart from broken because of me. I can tell that you have really fallen for Cheon Seong-im.. so I won't stop you from declaring your love for her, because you deserve to be happy with the one who can love you back." Jong Kook wanted to say something, but their conversation was distracted by a phone call.

 

Ji Hyo looked at the caller ID and immediately excused herself to answer the phone. While she was gone, Joong Ki took the opportunity to interrogate the Commander, "Were you forcing her to accept your proposal? Do you think that I will give up on her just because she felt sorry for you?". Hearing his accusation made the muscular man became defensive and so he raised his voice to the pretty boy, "Wae? You feel insecure now? Yaa Joong Ki! What kind of man would always doubt a good woman like Ji Hyo?". "Don't be too confident that she will accept you as a man. You should leave her now while I'm still being nice to you," Joong Ki warned the Commander. Jong Kook laughed in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter