My Guardian, My Angel

Could It Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He said that he will look after her, but now she's lying on the couch - unable to move due to her injury. Jong Kook felt that he could have avoided the incident, if only she would listen to him and stay by his side like she always did. He held her hand tightly, afraid of something bad might have happened to her. "Do you need anything? Should I take you to the clinic?" his voice was so gentle, unlike his personality as a Commander.

 

Joong Ki could only watched how concerned the Sparta was towards his Ace, and he silently blamed himself for 'taking' her away from him. Comparing to his physical, Jong Kook is definitely the best person to take good care of Ji Hyo, especially in the current situation. Before anyone notice, Joong Ki slowly stepped back and walked away from the crowd. He assumed that it would be best for him to dissappear for a while, so he doesn't have to witness the hatred in Ji Hyo's eyes for what he did.

 

"I'm fine, it's just a sprained ankle. I can take care of myself," Ji Hyo felt uneasy with all the attention that she got from the casts. She has been an independent lady throughout her life, so she felt uncomfortable being treated like a child. "Ji Hyo aah, can you continue with the shooting?" Jae Suk checking the actress condition. But Jong Kook suddenly raised his voice, "What do you mean she can continue? Can't you see that she's hurt?!"

 

"Oppa, you shouldn't raise your voice to sunbae. He's just concerned with our schedule," Ji Hyo defended the nation emcee. Then she turned to Jae Suk and said, "I just need a short break.. and first aid kit. We have to finish our shooting for today. We mustn't dissapoint our guests." The actress then realized that her partner was missing, "Have anyone seen Joong Ki? I need to speak to him before we resume shooting."

 

The crews started searching for the pretty boy, but he was nowhere to be found. Ji Hyo tried to reach him through his phone, but no one answer. The strange disappearance of Joong Ki made Ji Hyo becoming more worried that she forgot about her injury. She tried to get up, but Jong Kook stopped her. "Where do you think you are going?" asked the Commander. Knowing that she's not in her best condition to join the search party, the actress turned to Jong Kook and pleaded, " Oppa, will you help me to find him? We can't continue the show if he's not around."

 

Despite feeling unhappy with Ji Hyo's request, the muscular man knew how important it was to her and the rest of the crew to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter