You've Found Me

Could It Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(the night before)

 

He played the final chord of his song, yet it doesn't make the pain goes away. He stared at the ceiling with empty eyes, because his mind couldn't think of anything but her. He wanted to give up, but somehow it doesn't feel right. Joong Ki realized that to be the 'man' of her dream, he must prove to her that he's the one that she deserved. 'I've made a promise that I'll take good care of you.. and I'm not going to take back my words. So Ji Hyo ssi.. I'll never quit until you know there's no other man who can love you like I do,' Joong Ki told himself. 

 

He immediately got up from his bed, wearing his bikers jacket and ready to leave the house. But he made a quick stopover in front of her room, wondering if she has fell asleep or wide awake in the middle of the night. Joong Ki couldn't hear a sound from Ji Hyo's room, so he walked away and headed straight to his superbike. Before he left, he contacted Ji Hyo's manager and requested him to prepare her important belongings for a 'long vacation'.

 

"Could you tell me what's her favourite food? Does she prefer it to be served hot or cold? Aah.. arasso! We'll meet there," he made an agreement to collect the requested items on behalf of the actress. If only his band members knew what he's been doing for her, they would think that he's out of his mind. But crazy is the word to describe him, as he's madly in love with a woman older than he is. 'The things that you do in the name of love,' Joong Ki smiled to himself - thinking about how much she has changed him within just a few days of knowing her.

 

Once he got all that he needed, he quickly prepared everything the way she would prefer. Because she forgot to lock her door, Joong Ki silently entered the room as he didn't want to disturb her beauty sleep. He placed her belongings in the closet and served her favourite coffee Americano together with her breakfast meal, hoping that she will wake up fresh in the morning and thank her sweet 'boyfriend-to-be' for preparing everything. He almost woke her up when he accidently made a sound while moving a chair in the room, but luckily Ji Hyo seems to be too sleepy to hear the noise.

 

'Waa, it's quite tiring.. but she'll appreciate it. That's all matters,'  he reminded himself. After about 30 minutes non-stop working, Joong Ki sat on the chair, watching the actress sailing smoothly in her dream. He couldn't help from smiling as she talked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter