Let Me Be Your Hero

Could It Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The game began with all of them having early dinner together, when suddenly 'princess' Ji Hyo fainted due to a mysterious sleeping potion that was mixed with her drink by an evil prince. The men took the princess into her room and left her alone - only to find that she went missing when they were too busy accusing each other as the culprit. With no one to trust, they must find the evil prince and rescue the sleeping princess by giving her a healing potion that was hidden within the building.

 

'You'll be out first, smart boy!' Jong Kook decided to get rid of Joong Ki so he doesn't have to worry about having to compete against the pretty boy in a race to 'save' Ji Hyo. He stayed close to his target and waiting for the right time to eliminate him. On the other hand, Joong Ki decided to focus on finding the healing potion, and let the other members 'killing' each other. "I really am a genius!" he praised himself on camera, believing that no one would have the same plan as his.

 

Joong Ki thought he has successfully avoided from bumping into any of the Running Man members, but unfortunately he didn't notice that the Commander has been eying on him from the beginning. 'I should wait until he found the potion that I need,' Jong Kook told himself while spying on his target. Not aware that he's in danger of being eliminated, Joong Ki was too busy searching for the healing potion at every possible area that he could think of. He was about to leave the room when suddenly he noticed something 'shining' hidden between the wooden chairs.

 

"Omo! Is that the healing potion?!" Joong Ki was so happy to find the item that he's been looking for. He quickly grabbed the bottle and ready to focus on rescuing Ji Hyo, when all of the sudden Suk Jin appeared in front of him out of nowhere. "Did you find something?" the senior member of Running Man was suspicious of Joong Ki's behavior. Afraid that he might be eliminated by the 'big nose' man, Joong Ki protected himself by facing his back against the wall. He wouldn't let Suk Jin to get close to him or steal the healing potion that he just found. "Wae Joong Ki ssi.. are you the evil prince?" Suk Jin asked randomly.

 

"Are you?" Joong Ki returned the question. The 'big nose' shook his head, denying the accusation. Joong Ki also confessed that he's not the bad guy,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter