When You Are Mine

Could It Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Suk Jin's out! Kwang Soo's out!" another announcement was made by the crew, and that means more people are joining Joong Ki in the 'prison'. The three men greeted each other and took a seat to wait for the game to be over. "He eliminated both of you?" Joong Ki was surprised that the Commander was able to take down two men in a very short time. Kwang Soo tried to hold his laugh, as he recalled the way he was being attacked by Jong Kook. The three men shared their story about how fast the muscular man ripped off their name tag and the way they were 'handled' by the Commander.

 

Joong Ki voiced out his frustration, "I already found the healing potion, but then Suk Jin hyung sold me to the tiger!". Not wanting to take the blame, the 'big nose' man replied, "Yaa this kid! Don't you know that this game is about survival?". "But Suk Jin hyung, you never survive the game before," Kwang Soo innocently spoken. Joong Ki burst into laughter, while Suk Jin became speechless. "I always thought that being a senior made you a wise man, but now I changed my mind," Kwang Soo kept on teasing the old guy who was easily offended by his emotionless jokes.

 

While they were busy making fun of Suk Jin, suddenly Jong Kook entered the 'prison' area with Ji Hyo on his back. 'You can't do anything Joong Ki.. she's mine now!' Jong Kook walked in front of the pretty boy with a sinister smile, fully satisfied that he's able to make the pretty boy drowned in jealousy. He purposely stopped for a while and pretended to be nice, "Waa, you guys seems to enjoy your time in prison! You should thank me for taking you down." Joong Ki couldn't take his eyes off the evil prince and his princess who seems to be so 'happy' together. He noticed that Ji Hyo was smiling, and the way she wrapped her arms around the Commander was too similar with the way she was with him.

 

'I guess she did that with any other guy.. so there's nothing special about it,' his heart whispered in pain, knowing how easy it was to be fooled by her sweet personality. Joong Ki pretended that he didn't care, so he just ignored the SpartAce couple and pretended to feel nothing. "Joong Ki ssi.. thanks for the healing potion!" Jong Kook purposely provoked the pretty boy, hoping to see him explode in anger. "I don't know why you need it when your princess is fully awake!" Joong Ki criticised the SpartAce couple. "Wae? You want me to be poisoned for real?" Ji Hyo felt like the young man was making fun of her acting skill.

 

"This is not a story of Romeo a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter