Two Worlds Apart

Could It Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The plane safely landed around noon, and the band was ready for the 'meet and greet' with fans at the local airport. As expected, many have gathered at the arrival hall with posters and banners to welcome the famous Korean stars. Joong Ki and his band members gave their best smile to their hardcore fans, which some of them started to screamed hysterically when their favourite 'oppa' waved at them. The men had to be escorted by security forces towards their official vehicle as there were too many people surrounding the area for an opportunity to meet the famous stars in person.

 

Gary was very excited to see the overwhelming support from the crowd, "Waa, I didn't know that we're quite popular in Thailand!". Joong Ki smiled as he observed how happy Kwang Soo was when he saw a banner with his name on it. "Hyung, this is daebak! We should have come here before," the tall man couldn't believe that he has his own followers in the foreign country. Typically, it would be Joong Ki who was surrounded by most of the female fans as he was considered to be the cutest and hottest member of HeRoze. 'But none of them is you,' Joong Ki tried to hide his disappointment because Ji Hyo didn't send him off at the airport as promised. 

 

Once they got into the vehicle, Joong Ki switched on his handphone and immediately he received several messages left by his girlfriend. He read them one by one:

 

Ji Hyo: Mianhae, I might be arriving late as we just left the house. Please wait for me!

Ji Hyo: Have you boarded the plane? I'm on way.. 5 more minutes! 

Ji Hyo: If you received this message, please reply as I really want to hear from you :(

 

He sighed heavily, as he wasn't sure if he can accept her apology. Gary was concerned with Joong Ki's behavior, as he didn't show any excitement about meeting the fans or carry on with the world tour. "Joong Ki aah, you shouldn't frown in front of the supporters. They might think that you're not interested to meet them," Gary gave his advice. Kwang Soo innocently joked about it, "If you keep showing that facial expression, I think my followers will finally be outnumbered!". The tall man laughed at his own joke, but Gary gave him a 'warning' look to remind him that it's not the best time to fool around. "What's next? Are we going to check in first?" Kwang Soo immediately changed the topic by asking their manager. "Ne, we will go straight to the hotel for check in.. then we will proceed with rehearsal at 5pm," the manager explained their schedule for the day.

 

"Do we have any activity for tonight?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter