Show Me Your Love

Could It Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His lips were on hers, but she wasn't prepared for it. His eyes were full of hope, yet she wasn't sure if she's ready to accept him. Ji Hyo was torn between her own feeling and the reality, as there were too many factors to be considered. "Is the kiss necessary?" she demanded for an explanation. "You said that I'm uncertained with my own feeling.. so it's necessary for me to show you how certain I am," he was very firm with his answer. Ji Hyo knew he was expecting for her to return his feeling, but it wasn't that easy as she couldn't erase Jong Kook from her mind.

 

"I don't think we should rushed into this, Joong Ki ssi. We barely know each other.. and we always have differences. For now you might think that you're in love, but as soon you've awaken from this dream.. you might regret it the next day," she told him in a serious manner, hoping that he will reconsider his feeling for her. Joong Ki wasn't ready to give up, "How long does it take to fall in love with the right person? A lifetime.. or at first sight?". Ji Hyo couldn't say a word, so she just kept her head down and sighed. There's no way he would let her go before she gave her final decision.

 

"What if I told you that it's not you that I want?" she tried to see his reaction. Joong Ki was stunned by her statement, "Wae? Are you seeing anyone?". The actress took a deep breath, not sure how well the pretty boy would be able to accept the things that she was about to tell him. Her voice became weak, "Actually, my.. my heart belongs to Jong Kook." Joong Ki was taken aback for a moment - he couldn't believe what she just told him. "I don't believe you!" the pretty boy refused to accept her decision. He took her hands and held them firmly on his chest. "I know your heart beats the same as mine.. so why do you need to lie to yourself?" Joong Ki tried to convince the actress.

 

'Because I don't want to dissapoint Jong Kook,' Ji Hyo could only spoke in her mind. Others might think that she's not aware of the muscular man's feeling towards her, but she actually pretended that she didn't notice him as she respected him more like a big brother. "Answer me!" Joong Ki kept insisting. Ji Hyo gathered her strength to say it to Joong Ki's face, "Sorry for making you think that I actually like you, but I'm just being professional and it was strictly for the show.. so none of it was real."

 

The pretty boy b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter