Remembering Us

Could It Be You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sorry, I have to pick up the call," Joong Ki immediately excused himself as his phone rang during the dinner. He went to a hidden corner just to ensure that none of his friends would be able to hear his conversation. "What took you so long?" It's the first question that popped into his mind. "You didn't reply any of my messages, so I thought you were either busy or purposely ignoring me," Ji Hyo expressed her disappointment. Joong Ki was very excited to hear her voice, but he didn't want her to think that she could easily melt his heart and her failure to send him off at the airport will be forgiven.

 

"You're the one who's too busy with your 'oppa' and left me alone at the airport," he sulked just to get her attention. Ji Hyo became defensive by his words, "Yaa! I already informed you that I'll be late. Can't you just forgive and forget?". She was confused when she heard him laughing naughtily. "I was just teasing you! I miss you so much princess.. if I had a choice I would take the first flight out so I can be there with you," Joong Ki couldn't hold his happiness knowing that she made an effort to contact him despite the long distance. He could hear her chuckling over the phone. "Are you trying to make me feel guilty so that I will change my mind and meet you there?" Ji Hyo asked randomly.

 

Joong Ki was jumping joyfully in his heart, but he didn't want to put his expectation on her. "Ahneeoh! I can't ask you to do crazy things like that when you're not fully recovered," the pretty boy denied. "Plus, it means a lot just to hear your voice again.. my love," his sweet words made her appreciate him more as her man. "I know.. and I miss your voice too. We hardly talk to each other lately since you've been very busy," the actress replied. Joong Ki with a tricky question, "Are you telling me that my role has been replaced by the tiger?". Ji Hyo criticized him for making such assumption, "I've told you that I'm a loyal girlfriend.. don't you trust me at all?"

 

Joong Ki really enjoyed 'picking a fight' with his lady and driving her crazy with his provocative questions. He loved it when she released the 'bad Ji Hyo' side of her, and the way she argued with him made her special in her own way. "Of course I trusted you princess.. but you're such a 'hot issue' for a guy," Joong Ki's answer made Ji Hyo excited and sang her favourite song, "Every inch from head to toe is hot issue! Yeay!".

 

Her cute singing captured his heart and brighten up his day. He realized that he missed everything about her, but he remembered that Yoon Bora and the guys were waiting for him. "Mianhae, princes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter