[chapter 9]

7 Gangsters, 1 Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[before you continue, check chapter 8 first! you might miss it.. XD]

 

 

 

 

 

 

“The key to everything is in the heart.”

“Dad?” You searched for the voice.

“The key to everything is in the heart…”

“Dad!!”

The voice was dying. You wanted to run around and continue to search for the voice.

You stopped and found yourself in bed. A shadow leaned towards you, making your lips meet each other…

 

You bolted up on your bed, beads of sweat dripping from your forehead. Your breathing was so fast, and your heart was running. "It was just dream." You said in between breaths. You wiped the sweat on your forehead and left your bedroom.

You went down and saw an unamused Hoya watching TV. He heard your footsteps and immediately turned around. "_____." He stood up. "What's the matter?"

You shook your head. "Nothing. I just woke up from a bad dream, and I needed some fresh air." You walked past him and went out the door. You sat on your front porch and sighed at the black sky.

Hoya watched you walk out the door. *What could she have dreamt that's bothering her?* He followed you outside and saw you staring at the sky. "Can I sit with you?"

You looked up at Hoya. You nodded and returned to the sky.

Hoya sat beside you and imitated you by looking up at the sky. "Some say people forget their worries when they whisper it to the peaceful sky."

You peered at Hoya once again. His eyes were closed and he was smiling at the heavens. He looked very calm and peaceful right now. Actually, of all your 'babysitters', he's the only one who's more calm and more peaceful. You felt at ease with his presence.

Hoya suddenly opened his eyes and saw you staring at him. Your cheeks flushed. He smiled. "What?"

You slowly looked away, trying to hide your blushing cheeks. "Nothing."

You two were quietly sitting comfortably. A strong gush of cold wind blew in your direction, making you shiver. "Wow. It sure is cold at this time of the night." You rubbed your hands against your arms, feeling the goosebumps underneath your palms.

Hoya saw you, and without thinking, he removed the jacket he was wearing and wrapped it around you. "Here."

You were touched with his action. "How about you?"

"Don't worry. I'll endure the coldness for you."

Your heart skipped with his words. "Thanks."

Hoya nodded and smiled. He looked up at the sky again. "Would you mind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter