[chapter 2]

7 Gangsters, 1 Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

You marched angrily out of the unfamiliar room. You looked around and checked the doors. Locked. You resisted pulling your hair. *Stay calm, _____.* You eventually found the stairs and went down.

There was no one in the living room. You heard some noises from the kitchen, so you tiptoed quietly. Upon peeking, your jaw dropped. There were seven boys roaming around the kitchen doing stuff. Your heart raced, and you panicked. *Are these the maniacs who attacked me last night? Shoot! I better leave before they recognize me!* You tiptoed slowly back upstairs, got your uniform again and changed, then went back downstairs.

You quietly reached for the main door and carefully turned the knob. When you opened it, you went outside and gently closed it behind you. Upon closing, you immediately dashed for it.

As you ran, you looked around. "Good thing this place is familiar!" You said. "Or else I wouldn't be able to go home!"

You safely arrived at your apartment and unlocked it with your keys. "Home sweet home!" You screamed. You went upstairs to change again and slumped yourself on your bed. "Maybe this is all just a bad dream. Maybe if I closed my eyes..." You slowly drooped back to sleep.

 

His face was inches away from you.

You tried to focus your eyes, but you still can't see the guy leaning towards you.

Suddenly, his lips touched yours.

You felt an electric current ran down your spine.

He pulled his face away from yours and smiled. "Should I wake her up?" You heard him say.

*Mwo?* You thought.

 

"Should I wake her up??" The voice suddenly became real.

"Wait until she wakes up, you brat." Another voice said.

Your eyes opened. You were back in the previous house, lying again in bed, with seven boys surrounding you. You bolted up and hid yourself with the blanket. "Please don't hurt me! Take all my money, just don't hurt me!" You begged. You waited for them to do something to you, but after a while, they did nothing. You peeked outside the blanket and saw seven pair of eyes watching you intently.

"We're not gonna hurt you." The guy, whose eyes were so tiny, said. "Stay calm, and put your blanket down."

You shook your head vigorously.

"Aw! Come on, noona! We don't bite!" The pretty looking boy said. He jumped beside you and pulled the covers away from you.

"Hey!"

"Calm down, _____." Small Eyes said.

"You know me???" You panicked again.

"Relax. We're nice." Small Eyes said, fairly amused. "So, why did you suddenly leave this morning without even saying goodbye?" He asked casually.

"I ran away! Who wouldn't if you're kidnapped??"

"We didn't kidnap you. We just saved you from the guys last night who attacke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter