[chapter 6]

7 Gangsters, 1 Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Dongwoo was the one who drove you to the mall with his car. Sunggyu called him and asked him to drive for you three. "Why am I driving??"

"Because," Sungjong peeked at him from his headrest, "you're the only one who knows how to drive."

Sunggyu was sitting at the front seat with Dongwoo, and Sungjong sat beside you.

"Thanks for bringing us to the mall, oppa." You said.

Dongwoo sighed. "I did this for my _____ dongsaeng, okay??"

Sunggyu smirked. "Thank you oppa~" He joked.

"Aish." Dongwoo said.

Dongwoo dropped the three of you at the mall. You and Sungjong went ahead.

"Hyung." Dongwoo called Sunggyu before leaving the car. He suddenly chuckled. "Loverboy wanted to come here. I think Myungsoo's the one holding him off. He just can't help not seeing _____."

"Aish. That guy. I'll talk to him later when we get home. Just pray that I survive the mall, bringing all of _____'s shopping bags."

Dongwoo laughed. "Good luck, hyung." Sunggyu closed the door, and Dongwoo drove off.

Turns out, Sunggyu was wrong. You weren't there to shop, you just went to the mall to window shop and admire at things.

Sungjong and Sunggyu followed you inside the department store and went to the clothes' section. You aren't the type who likes fashion, but you sure do like wearing cardigans.

You took out a cardigan from one of the racks. "What do you think?"

"It's pretty." Sunggyu smiled.

"I think noona looks pretty in any outfit." Sungjong remarked. You were flattered with Sungjong's compliment and patted his head.

After that, you went to the hats' section. Besides cardigans, you really liked hats. You took a beanie and wore it. They were you're favorite.

Sunggyu laughed. "You look like a gangster."

"Really?" You removed the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter